Pats vs. bills | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats vs. bills

Shamboubou said:
Assuming that NE will be our big compitetion for winning the division, any game that they lose is a good one. I'm not really worried about the Jills or the Paper Airplanes. I think all of our second favorite teams should be whoever is playing NE.

That's how I feel too. I am very much so rooting for the Bills today.

Canadianfishfan said:
i see division games as tough games.... we have some of the best division games in the NFL... yea Buffalo is up... But i think NE should always be respected.... The funny thing as i watch this... i dont know who I want to win.. when i want so badly for both to lose...

As long as Brady does well and MaGahee gets his yards and TD's, I'll be fine. Gotta think about my FF team, let them beat the hell out of each other. :cooldude:

like2god said:
As long as Brady does well and MaGahee gets his yards and TD's, I'll be fine. Gotta think about my FF team, let them beat the hell out of each other. :cooldude:

Too funny.. I woild love a 20-17 final... with the 2 beating each other up....Sure makes it interesting playing the bilss next week though.

Miami 13 said:
Wow, Buffalo is falling apart...figures...

Well that's good because at least we know now that they really do suck. But it's also a good sign that New England is stuggling. A loss here for New England is huge because 1) it's a loss and 2) it is a divisional loss which could be big if we split with New England.

Canadianfishfan said:
Too funny.. I woild love a 20-17 final... with the 2 beating each other up....Sure makes it interesting playing the bilss next week though.

I don't care if Buffalo were to beat NE 100-0, if we lose to them at home, that's embarrasing.

Are you f***ing kidding me?

NE takes the lead off of a safety...

Well Buffalo blew it, once again NE is in first in the AFC East and the Fins are a game behind.

Miami 13 said:
Bills lost.

Opting not to kick the field goal and go for it on 4th and 1 inside the NE10, killed the bills and gave NE a huge momentum swing. However, a NE win isn't a bad thing because that team usually feeds off of bad news.

phinfan13 said:
Opting not to kick the field goal and go for it on 4th and 1 inside the NE10, killed the bills and gave NE a huge momentum swing. However, a NE win isn't a bad thing because that team usually feeds off of bad news.

It is week one. it would not have mattered who won this game. remember 2003, the Bills smoked them 31-0. alot of good that did.

I am not going to get too worried or too excited until after week 5. I do not put to much stock into anything this early in the season.

Back
Top Bottom