Pats vs. bills | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats vs. bills

yeah i agree i have a friend who is a bills fan and him and his dad have been sayin for the past 4 months the pats will not be that great this year

feelthepain said:
I just can't wait for one or the other to lose so I can let their fans know their whole season is over because they lost their first game.

Nice poetic justice. It is amusing when jets, bills, or patsie fans come over to talk trash after a loss in game 1. I do wonder how they would feel if some Dolphins fans would do the same on their boards.

ItsOurTime32 said:
assuming that the jets lose on sunday, im actually hoping for a bills win so whenever we play the bills in week two assuming that we win we will be number one in the division
i know its almost pointless to assume that the pats will lose to the bills im just hoping that is the case and then when they come into our house on sunday the 17th im thinking our team will be ready to play their heart out considering what happened week one at pittsburgh
expect big plays from this offense and expect our defense to stuff the run and defend against the pass well
I to would love to see the Bills win...I'll be watching that one...

doesn't look like, at this time, that playing either one is gonna be any kind of cake walk!

How about 10-7 Bills up.....I hope dont become the underdogs this year. If Buffalo wins today we better bring our A game next week. Daniels better suck it up and get his ankle fix and that secondary better step it up.

If the Bills and Jets win today Im telling you everyone in these boards is gonna commit suicide....Even Detroit is beating Seattle

Bills are tearing up the interior defensive line of the Patsies.

It be great if Buffalo pulls out a win today to even us out with NE.

why is nfl.com calling London Fletcher "London Fletcher-Baker"? Did he marry a man?

Back
Top Bottom