Pats vs. bills | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats vs. bills

As long as we win next week i dont care if NE loses but if we lose next week.we are overrated...

Mr. Reality said:
If Buffalo wins, all of the suicide pools accross the United States will be down to half.

Buffalo is up 17-7.

thejetssuck said:
I'll make ya a deal, if buffalo beats new england tommorrow, let's just say that I will rub course grain sand paper against two very sensitive parts of my male reproductive system as a sort of "sacrifice" in thanks to the lord for creating such a wondrous miracle. Or, .....maybe i'll just say," Damn dude!!! You called that one!!!" Hmmm, yes, I think I will go with option 2.:D

LOL, Man am I glad I went with option 2!!!!:sidelol:

wow, Bills up 17-7. I couldn't believe my eyes. Wouldn't that be something if they pulled this one out,it might happen, even though it's still early in the game.

Assuming that NE will be our big compitetion for winning the division, any game that they lose is a good one. I'm not really worried about the Jills or the Paper Airplanes. I think all of our second favorite teams should be whoever is playing NE.

Not really that suprising. Tom Brady is without his favorite target ( hes like 3-11 at the half). Maybe they should put in a call to Branch before next Sunday.

thejetssuck said:
LOL, Man am I glad I went with option 2!!!!:sidelol:

:sidelol:

I am watching the game and all I can say is WOW. The Pats haven't been able to throw the ball at all, all of their yards have been on the ground. And I hate to say it but JP Losman looked pretty good in the first half. But I still think that the Pats come out of the lockerroom with a chip on their shoulder and wipe the field with the Bills. JMO

Darn TD pats, that 4th down stop gave NE some momentum

i see division games as tough games.... we have some of the best division games in the NFL... yea Buffalo is up... But i think NE should always be respected.... The funny thing as i watch this... i dont know who I want to win.. when i want so badly for both to lose...

Canadianfishfan said:
i see division games as tough games.... we have some of the best division games in the NFL... yea Buffalo is up... But i think NE should always be respected.... The funny thing as i watch this... i dont know who I want to win.. when i want so badly for both to lose...

Hope for a tie?

Back
Top Bottom