Pats Vs. Broncos | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats Vs. Broncos

nopony said:
And I have to say that that Tight End does deserve props. That was a great, great effort play.

And Champ... if you're too tired to run anymore, then at least protect the ball. I don't think he was too tired to run, tired yes, but not too tired... he just thought he was completely safe.

Excellent call. He got careless. That almost cost them 7 points.

It's the third quarter and you people are calling the game??? Insanity. Any team in the NFL can overcome an eleven point deficit. Sheesh.

If this was a Dolphins game my superstitions would drive over to your house and head-smack you until you respected them.

Ace88 said:
I'm loving this. It's about damn time that Brady screws up in a playoff game. 10-1 baby. The Broncos are for real.

I don't think the broncos are for real. If they were, they would lead by at least 17 points.

Oh yeah, this is not over by a long shot...NE is never out of a game...we should all know that.

SCall13 said:
Right now Brady is saying, "the referees don't respect us, Champ Bailey doesn't respect us. None of those LBs respect us. Hell my own coach doesn't respect ME right now. We don't get no respect."

:sidelol:

Fish_Fan4Life said:
NEVER count NE out. They still have 15 minutes left.

I hear ya,but the Pats are a play it smart team,and rarely play come from behind.If the Pats even make this close I'll give them alot more credit than I have in the past.

Bailey didn't slow down. I watched the replay. He was going hard. He just got caught by a guy who had a good angle.

SCall13 said:
Right now Brady is saying, "the referees don't respect us, Champ Bailey doesn't respect us. None of those LBs respect us. Hell my own coach doesn't respect ME right now. We don't get no respect."

:sidelol:

He pulled up at about the three pretty hard, put the brakes on.

NJL52 said:
omfg. they are still all over ben watson. I'm surprised they didn't say that Bruschi told him to do it.

They should be all over Watson....90% of NFL players would have just stood and watched Bailey run down the sideline.

Watson ran from the opposite hashmark 90+ yards at a full sprint...I thought it was a great play.

NJL52 said:
omfg. they are still all over ben watson. I'm surprised they didn't say that Bruschi told him to do it.

You gotta give credit to a TE that could catch up a CB

but they still score the TD so it doesn't matter :D

After thinking about it, I know Tedy Bruschi is about to catch a pick, jump over every player on defense, come up and break tatum bells ankles, run over al wilson and DJ williams at once, levitate the last 10 yards and score a touchdown. he will be on kickoff and force a fumble and return the fumble for a touchdown and then tom brady will throw a 99 yard 2 point conversion. Brady will snap the ball and run it to the 1 yard line and then throw it.

After the game the announcers will ask him why and he will say he wanted more respect.

don't fumble said:
I don't think the broncos are for real. If they were, they would lead by at least 17 points.

I think that ever since we ***** slapped them at our house, they woke up and started to play real hard ball. The defense has held the Pats to only 2 FG's and zero TD's through the firts 3 quarters. I don't think that they will go all the way, but I do think that they have the talent to beat the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom