Pats Vs. Broncos | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats Vs. Broncos

muahahahahha FG NO GOOD!!!! No more Vinateri miracles!

Adam misses the FG. The luck as ran out for ya Pats. Welcome back to what we call earth.

Ace88 said:
Adam misses the FG. The luck as ran out for ya Pats. Welcome back to what we call earth.

:yes:

On a side note........shut up T.O. We don't care where you're at. :lol:

omg, I think Denver is gonna win this game. Brady has missed and over threw wide open WRs today, especially that play. Plus, Vinatieri actually missed a fg, that was 43 yards and definilty within his reach.

OK. So let's say Champ slowed down ALOT. It wasn't about show boating. It was fatigue and he probably had no idea he would get hit seeing that he had 2 or 3 teammates around him to block. Yes, a player should finish plays, but most players almost never do on big plays like that. They all pull up a little ASSUMING they have it and they are usually right. Our own Dolphins have done it. If I remember correctly, Chambers almost blew a TD LAST season by pulling up early.

SCall13 said:
Brady is way out of sync.

The Bronco defense looks really good.

They gamble a lot. This is what happens when youhave ZERO respect for the oppositions running game. Corey Dillon looks like he's about 100 years old. He has inuries this year but in my opinion he has hit the 30 year old wall that running backs hit.

Runners get old overnight and I think that has happened with Dillon.

The Pats should be looking runner in the first round this year...and it is a good year for running backs.

nopony said:
He did slow up. I watched the replay over and over again.

But it wasn't a touchback. From all the angles we could see it appears that the worst that happened was right on the line.
If it touches the line and goes out of bounds it's a touchback
but damn denvers doing a number on N E :hi5:

Contrast it to Ronnie's td run on all the highlight reels... watch him, he looks behind him like ten times.

A little rookie paranoia would have served Champ well there... again, I have no problem with him pulling up... I have a problem with him not looking around and/or protecting the ball. You gotta do one or the other.

Back
Top Bottom