Pats Vs. Broncos | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats Vs. Broncos

It's amazing that Denver scored the TD, but they still have to KEEP praising New England. Unreal.

lol....
mcginist and izzo get in a fight on the sideline.
Announcers: It's okay, it's okay in a game of this caliber.

So much for their perfect patriotesque chemistry.

SCall13 said:
Bailey didn't slow down. I watched the replay. He was going hard. He just got caught by a guy who had a good angle.
what game are you watching he damn near stopped denver got lucky should have been a touchback

unifiedtheory said:
They should be all over Watson....90% of NFL players would have just stood and watched Bailey run down the sideline.

Watson ran from the opposite hashmark 90+ yards at a full sprint...I thought it was a great play.

yea I said that before the clip. After they showed him I admit, hell of a job.

rothshunger said:
what game are you watching he damn near stopped denver got lucky should have been a touchback

EVEN the announcers said he didn't slow down. He may have slowed down a little from fatigue but he didn't screech to a jog,

rothshunger said:

I agree....it should have been a touchback.

Bailey was tackled at the 1 yard line but his foot hit the cone when the ball was coming out and it went diagonally.

CBS had no angle for the replay though. Typical CBS football coverage. FOX ALWAYS has a camera angle for replays.

NJL52 said:
lol....
mcginist and izzo get in a fight on the sideline.
Announcers: It's okay, it's okay in a game of this caliber.

So much for their perfect patriotesque chemistry.

I know!!

Izzo probably said to the Pats D..."Come on...you're playing like the damn Jets"

He did slow up. I watched the replay over and over again.

But it wasn't a touchback. From all the angles we could see it appears that the worst that happened was right on the line.

Back
Top Bottom