Patsies left tackle done for season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patsies left tackle done for season

He's out indefenitely, that doesn't neccessarily mean that he's out for the year. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if he misses the rest of the season though.

i said it before and I will say it again......Matt Lights Injury was bigger than Harrison because he protects the biggest comodity in football right now. Metaphors!

I think we are going to beat the Patriots in November.

SMadison29 said:
He's out indefenitely, that doesn't neccessarily mean that he's out for the year. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if he misses the rest of the season though.
He is out for the year.

Why does everything have to be a conspiracy theory around here??? Looking at ever nuance in ever word stated in a sentence?

Schleprock said:
He is out for the year.

Why does everything have to be a conspiracy theory around here??? Looking at ever nuance in ever word stated in a sentence?
Why do people care so much about what other people say?

inFINSible said:
Why do people care so much about what other people say?
I don't know, maybe you can answer that since you have 20,000 posts here and consistently act like that is evidence for every post you make being gospel. :rolleyes:

I've been using the internet for 6 years, and I don't think I have 20,000 posts combined on 5-6 forums I ever have been a part of!

Calgaryfin said:
Matt Light underwent surgery to repair a broken leg. Likely gone for season.
Injuries have been our friend so far.

:cry: wink wink...................... :lol:

If the Pats reach the SB again this year after all of their player and coaching losses then IMO BB deserves a spot in the HOF even before he decides to retire ;and they should change the name of the team to New Belicheck.

I would rather the Phins are able to beat other teams without having to rely upon their injuries. I know it happens and all teams get injuries but it's hardly something to gloat about.

3Ply Stagliano said:
I would rather the Phins are able to beat other teams without having to rely upon their injuries. I know it happens and all teams get injuries but it's hardly something to gloat about.

I agree...If we are a good football team then we are a good football team, I want to beat them at their strongest not because this or that person was injured. History has shown especially with the Pats, that they still find a way to win games.

Schleprock said:
I don't know, maybe you can answer that since you have 20,000 posts here and consistently act like that is evidence for every post you make being gospel. :rolleyes:

I've been using the internet for 6 years, and I don't think I have 20,000 posts combined on 5-6 forums I ever have been a part of!

Then allow someone with far fewer posts to respond. As ESPN is reporting: "One source close to the situation said Thursday, though, that Light figures to be sidelined for at least eight weeks and could eventually be placed on injured reserve. Such a move will not be made for a while, however, and only if it is determined that Light cannot return in time to aid New England in the stretch run to the playoffs"

That doesn't sound like the year to me only that it could be the year. It's not worth debating what isn't news, only what is. Now find me a source saying he's on injured reserve and we can start talking about how he's out for the year.

CrunchTime said:
and they should change the name of the state to New Belicheck.

Last time I checked, New England isn't a state...perhaps they could change the team name to New Belicheck.

Schleprock said:

I talk a lot too.

Read my sig.

I'm much more funny in person.

I'm not religious though.

Back
Top Bottom