Patsies left tackle done for season | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patsies left tackle done for season

finmann said:
I agree...If we are a good football team then we are a good football team, I want to beat them at their strongest not because this or that person was injured. History has shown especially with the Pats, that they still find a way to win games.
I don't know about the Pats still being able to win but I agree with the rest plus not to mention that when your beat a team like that, that's all you'll hear is that they lost because of injuries. Like when they beat the Pats last year all I heard was well they made too many mistakes... They beat themselves"!!!....Well...DUH...Isn't that why any team loses? Why is it when a team like the Pats has a game like that "They beat themselves" but for Miami it's "They suck" or whatever. just don't get it other than it's a lack of respect or I.Q...or both.

Schleprock said:
I don't know, maybe you can answer that since you have 20,000 posts here and consistently act like that is evidence for every post you make being gospel. :rolleyes:

I've been using the internet for 6 years, and I don't think I have 20,000 posts combined on 5-6 forums I ever have been a part of!

:tsk:

Calgaryfin said:
Matt Light underwent surgery to repair a broken leg. Likely gone for season.
Injuries have been our friend so far.

It's only been 3 weeks. A lot can happen between now and week 17. However, as snake bit as the Dolphins have been when it comes to injuries, its a relief when it happens to the other teams in the division.

Back
Top Bottom