Penn State..... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Penn State.....

Just to rub it in to all you other Big10 guys out there:

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Penn State set a Big Ten record this fall, as five teams won conference championships. [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Men's and women's soccer, field hockey, women's volleyball and football captured titles with a combined 46-1 record in conference contests. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The undefeated women's soccer team won its eighth straight Big Ten title with a 9-0 slate (22-0-1 overall), while the women's volleyball squad captured its third straight conference crown with an 18-0 record (27-2 overall). The field hockey and men's soccer teams had perfect 6-0 records, and the booters also won their third Big Ten Tournament title by beating two-time defending national champion Indiana for the second time this fall. [/font]

The football team climaxed the unprecedented fall performance by capturing its second Big Ten title with a 7-1 (10-1 overall) season. No other school has ever won more than three Big Ten championships in the fall season.
Complete and utter athletic domination.

Philter25 said:
Just to rub it in to all you other Big10 guys out there:

Complete and utter athletic domination.

:cry: Purdue sucks...friggin switching a from a good scheme to that spread potion crap was horrible.

Congrats to Penn State! Wheres Brad now ;)

Philter25 said:
looks like I was right. :lol:

:D I like Penn state and I am glad Jo-Pa got to win another. The question is where is Michigan now? ;)

Back
Top Bottom