Penn State..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Penn State.....

Now serving order #1710.

One large plate of crow, cooked well done. :rofl3:

penn isn't good, but penn state is pretty damn nice

Not good? They have a top 5 defense in the NCAA, completely SHUT DOWN ohio state, and STILL getting no respect? :lol: Give me a fawkin break.

Before the season, my friends laughed when I said Paul Pozlusny was an All-American canidate. Well, he had more tackles tonight than Hawk/Carpenter/Schegal combined, and added a sack.

Tamba Hali is a beast too.

Philter25 said:
Now serving order #1710.

Not good? They have a top 5 defense in the NCAA, completely SHUT DOWN ohio state, and STILL getting no respect? :lol: Give me a fawkin break.
*ahem* i was making fun of the fact that the guy with the cat in his sig said PENN not PENN STATE. there's a difference

Not good? They have a top 5 defense in the NCAA, completely SHUT DOWN ohio state, and STILL getting no respect? Give me a fawkin break.

Ohio State doesn't exactly have USC's offensive fire power. I don't mind Penn State but with their remaining schedule of Michigan, Purdue, Wisconsin, & Michigan State they're gonna lose 2 of em.

kastofsna120 said:
*ahem* i was making fun of the fact that the guy with the cat in his sig said PENN not PENN STATE. there's a difference
phew thank god. I didnt read what he typed. :lol:

SMadison29 said:
Ohio State doesn't exactly have USC's offensive fire power. I don't mind Penn State but with their remaining schedule of Michigan, Purdue, Wisconsin, & Michigan State they're gonna lose 2 of em.

And USC doesnt have 1/4 of the defense OSU does. I cant wait for USC to play a team with a half decent defense. They play in the weakest division and have played some pretty close games this year that shouldnt have been close. USC is definately beatable this year, Im hoping Notre Dame exposes them.

We shall see. Minnesota has one of the better rushing offenses in the nation, first IF I recall heading into Penn State. What happened?

Defense wins football games in the big 10 and PSU has one of the best defenses in the NCAA this year. If they play like they did against OSU the rest of the year, they will win out. Perfect game tonight, no turnovers and lights out defense and they made OSU pay on their ONLY turnover. I cant ask for much more.

Im sticking with my prediction on PSU I made last year. Haters can hate but so far they have already surpassed all the "analysts" expectations this year and are making experts like Corso and Herbstreit look like morons. :D

:monkeyr:
Brad528 said:
Yeah right. They will suck for many years to come. ANd you heard it here first Michigan will win its third Big TEN title in a row. Hart and Henne are gonna run **** untill they leave

Still waiting for this guys return. I have some urinating to do on Brad. Michigan needs a MIRACLE to win the Big10. :lol:

kastofsna120 said:
i can't call the pac-10 weak. USC, UCLA, cal, arizona state, oregon....

I was referring to the pac10 weak defensewise. Read the previous 2 sentences. They are no wear near the caliber of the Big10 or ACC...... maybe even the Big12.

Philter25 said:
I was referring to the pac10 weak defensewise. Read the previous 2 sentences. They are no wear near the caliber of the Big10 or ACC...... maybe even the Big12.
ah i see. no doubt. i don't really think notre dame can do much on defense too stop USC. the only times the trojans have been stopped this year was due to their own mistakes. i know they haven't played great defenses, but they haven't proven to be stoppable, so i doubt notre dame will stop them. now can notre dame outscore them? yeah i think so...

Philter25 said:
Now serving order #1710.

lol, glad I wasnt one of the people who bashed you for this prediction. Im impressed w/ Penn St, definitely one of the good stories in college football this year.

Back
Top Bottom