Penn State..... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Penn State.....

Penn State is the feel good story of college football right now, BUT, it doesn't hurt to have the weakest Big-10 I've seen in a while for them to play against.

Brad528 said:
Yeah right. They will suck for many years to come. ANd you heard it here first Michigan will win its third Big TEN title in a row. Hart and Henne are gonna run **** untill they leave

Yummy....

clear.gif

Bon Appetite!

kastofsna120 said:
ah i see. no doubt. i don't really think notre dame can do much on defense too stop USC. the only times the trojans have been stopped this year was due to their own mistakes. i know they haven't played great defenses, but they haven't proven to be stoppable, so i doubt notre dame will stop them. now can notre dame outscore them? yeah i think so...

For ND to have a chance I think we need USC to lay an egg in the first half to give ND a lead. Then just turn it into a shoot out. Our defense cant stop them, the offense needs to get the lead and just keep scoring. Hopefully the D can force Leinart into a mistake or two and it'll be enough.

When Penn State has to come down and play 'The U' in Miami, then I'll call it a comeback story. Even though we gave them their worst home loss ever in '01, I'll still be 'Screaming for Vengeance' (name that band) for '86. :evil:

Im worried about this game Nub. I dont think we are that solid where we can play the same at home and on the road. We played like crap on the road at Northwestern so this game is still a test for us. I think this might be a blemish on the record because its AT Michigan. I hope im wrong.

One more week ladies.... then I might need to nominate myself for "prediction of the year" Anyone could predict USC goes undefeated, but Im sure I could have had everyone on this board bet me that PSU wouldnt win the Big10.

Just so I know next week, I plan on serving crow 3 different ways.

Crow-B-Q sandwich

Shish-ka-crow-bobs

And for your vegetarians, crow-fu.

Place your order ladies so I can have it served up in 2 weeks.

Philter25 said:
One more week ladies.... then I might need to nominate myself for "prediction of the year" Anyone could predict USC goes undefeated, but Im sure I could have had everyone on this board bet me that PSU wouldnt win the Big10.

Crow-B-Q sandwich

Shish-ka-crow-bobs

Nice stuff Philter. Call of the year in college. How about Kirk Herbstreit calling the Ariz vs UCLA upset, pretty good too.

Wooooooooo!!!!!!!

I was at the Wisconsin game and it was nuts. The crowd was awesome. We have a bye week next week, then a tough game against MSU. I'll tell you what, our defense is NASTY and our offense does what it needs to do. That is, not turn the ball over, run the ball well, and throw the deep ball when needed.

Philter25 said:

Crow-B-Q sandwich

Shish-ka-crow-bobs

aren't you a penn state fan? meh, when it's a homer pick i don't really think crow should be served. maybe an appetizer, but not a full entree

besides, i think most people figured penn state would be good this year

kastofsna120 said:
aren't you a penn state fan? meh, when it's a homer pick i don't really think crow should be served. maybe an appetizer, but not a full entree

besides, i think most people figured penn state would be good this year

Im a fan of numerous teams. Once you get acquainted with a few more of my posts, you will realize that I am far away from being a homer.

And FYI most experts predicted OSU and Michigan to run away with the Big10 this year with Purdue being the Big10 sleeper and were pegging PSU for a 5 win season. Based on their schedule, the only easy wins at the beginning of the season were the 3 non-conference games and then Illinois. Check out their schedule, for a team that was horrible the year before, that schedule looks brutal. With a QB starting his FIRST full year at QB and an almost all freshman WR corps, no expert thought their offense would be good this year. No one.

Philter25 said:
Im a fan of numerous teams. Once you get acquainted with a few more of my posts, you will realize that I am far away from being a homer.

And FYI most experts predicted OSU and Michigan to run away with the Big10 this year with Purdue being the Big10 sleeper and were pegging PSU for a 5 win season. Based on their schedule, the only easy wins at the beginning of the season were the 3 non-conference games and then Illinois. Check out their schedule, for a team that was horrible the year before, that schedule looks brutal. With a QB starting his FIRST full year at QB and an almost all freshman WR corps, no expert thought their offense would be good this year. No one.
guess you and i were the only ones (i didn't pick them to win the big 10, but i KNEW joepa would be back this year with a dangerous team)

Back
Top Bottom