Penn State..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Penn State.....

Nublar7 said:
:lol:

Ok, let me rephrase that. Anyone from FinHeaven going to the Ohio State game this upcoming weekend?

I'll be there... and I will be sure to bring 110,000 of my closest friends.

Dudeman said:
how did they manage 7 home games and only 4 away? Not to mention 3 home games (gimmees) to start the season. Seems like the Big 10 scheduling Gods were trying to get them an easy ride after sucking for so long....

Ummm most schedules are like that in the Big10. We get all of our out of conference games during the first 3 weeks. It just so happens we had crap to play this year which were good warm up games. It isnt always like that.

We still need to travel to Michigan and Michigan State which are 2 very hard places to play. We dont play Iowa and Indiana this year, which are 2 wins so its not like the schedule was a gimme.

Purdue on the other hand, doesnt play Michigan or Ohio State and has the easiest in-conference schedule. Too bad they lost to Minnesota then got raped by ND this weekend. :lol:

The problem with 11 teams in the big 10 and no conference championship game is that each team doesnt play each other and you can have co-conference champions. The big 10 really needs to add another team or kick a team out and have a big10 East and West and have a conference championship game at the end of the season.

Either that or Penn State needs to join the Big East.

Nublar7 said:
:lol:

Ok, let me rephrase that. Anyone from FinHeaven going to the Ohio State game this upcoming weekend?

Unfortunately I lost the draw on this one. I share 4 tickets with my 8 old roomates. This way, there is never a free ticket if someone cant make a game because of work. We all wanted OSU so we drew out of a hat and I didnt get a ticket. :( We then all pay for the games we attend. I can only make the drive for 2-3 games a year so its silly for me to have season tickets.

This is going to be a very good game. A lot of people still have PSU underrated and as long as Robinson doesnt turn the ball over, we have a good shot at the upset. I wouldnt be suprised if all the ESPN dippies who tore into PSU earlier in the year jumped on the bandwagon for an upset Sat night.

Awesome! Just found out that Cold Pizza will be at the stadium on Friday morning, and Gameday will be there on Saturday. :banana: :mdfin:

Nublar7 said:
Awesome! Just found out that Cold Pizza will be at the stadium on Friday morning, and Gameday will be there on Saturday. :banana: :mdfin:

Say hello to Crawford (Cold Pizza), he is from my town, good guy!

Man I am getting so psyched! Anyone in DC going to a bar to watch the game???? We're going to Rhino bar, which we thought was just a Penn State bar, but turns out to be an Ohio State bar too. There are going to be some fights!!!

GWfinfan13 said:
Man I am getting so psyched! Anyone in DC going to a bar to watch the game???? We're going to Rhino bar, which we thought was just a Penn State bar, but turns out to be an Ohio State bar too. There are going to be some fights!!!

Rhino bar and Carpool are the places to watch the games here. Im at Carpool every weekend for early games that arent nationally televised.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Penn St will start to slide now, they will lose 4 maybe 5 games coming up.

We shall see. The way they played lights out against Minnesota was a good indication they can beat Purdue, Illinios, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Michigan State.

They cant run the QB draws they did against Minnesota against Ohio State LB corps. The key to this game will be turnovers and the play of Robinson.

Holy crap.........Penn punched Ohio in the mouth, is Penn this good??

Back
Top Bottom