Peter King on Moore, Dolphins Season | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King on Moore, Dolphins Season

Show me proof that matt Moore had interest from other teams to be the starter, I'll wait......... he wouldnt be making rounds if his agent knows there's no team willing to make him a starter . Why be a backup on a new team when he can stay here in the same role. So unless you can prove he turned down starting jobs, again your statement has zero facts to. also there was a article stating matt Moore was mad we brought in cutler so.....
Any QB in this league worth a damn would make it known after a couple of years as a backup that he wants to be a starter or have the opportunity to start for any team. He would do this through print, TV, tweet or smoke signals. I have never heard Matt express any interest in any team that he wanted to be a starting QB....have you? Secondly ...he was mad? Go start for another team then, put your name out there and make noise, no one is going to hand you anything, you gotta go get it, if Matt wanted to really be a starter in the league he would have been gone years ago to become the man somewhere else, not sit for 6 years while we bring in QB after QB hoping to be noticed or for the starter to get hurt...come on. I said it SEEMS to me that he is content, it wasn't a fact it was a belief/opinion. If you want to start quoting facts dude, visit another site and quit reading the newspapers, because 98% of everything posted here are opinions, or feelings. If we started posting facts only, there would be 10 post a year.

Any QB in this league worth a damn would make it known after a couple of years as a backup that he wants to be a starter or have the opportunity to start for any team. He would do this through print, TV, tweet or smoke signals. I have never heard Matt express any interest in any team that he wanted to be a starting QB....have you? Secondly ...he was mad? Go start for another team then, put your name out there and make noise, no one is going to hand you anything, you gotta go get it, if Matt wanted to really be a starter in the league he would have been gone years ago to become the man somewhere else, not sit for 6 years while we bring in QB after QB hoping to be noticed or for the starter to get hurt...come on. I said it SEEMS to me that he is content, it wasn't a fact it was a belief/opinion. If you want to start quoting facts dude, visit another site and quit reading the newspapers, because 98% of everything posted here are opinions, or feelings. If we started posting facts only, there would be 10 post a year.
You stated he has no desire to be a starter, I said show me proof he doesn't want to be. You still can't. If a team was willing to pay Moore to be the starter elsewhere he'd have gone.

Ok chief I'll go away because you asked me too, please. You claim Moore has not aggresively pursued a starting job, thats A bold statement to make. based solely on the fact you don't know him. Never once did Moore say he's happy playing back up here or anywhere. I'm of the opinion that if given a opportunity to start for any team he'd take it I don't think he aggressively wants to pursue a back up roll on another team

Moore will be good for the next 2 games at least. Carolina has a legit defense I believe but they lost Kueheley which hurts. He may be back by then however

Ill say this: I like Moore, I really do but we need to be sober here.

Moore was not game planned for. The jets planned for Cutler, watched tape on cutler, was expecting cutler and the way he played.

When Moore came on the field they immediately got a team that they didn't plan for.

I have seen it to many times before in the past. Backup QB comes in and lights the place up just to get Killed the following few games when teams are game planning for him.
I don't buy into it, last years body of worked showed he can be gameplanned for and still execute the offense.

Ok chief I'll go away because you asked me too, please. You claim Moore has not aggresively pursued a starting job, thats A bold statement to make. based solely on the fact you don't know him. Never once did Moore say he's happy playing back up here or anywhere. I'm of the opinion that if given a opportunity to start for any team he'd take it I don't think he aggressively wants to pursue a back up roll on another team
Don't want you to go away dude and I enjoy your post....just see it differently.

Back
Top Bottom