Peter King on Sirius NFL Radio: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King on Sirius NFL Radio:

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Club Member
Reaction score
He says Miami really likes Beck, and that he will be "Surprised", not "Shocked", if Miami drafts a QB in the top 2 rounds.

Like he knows....well it won't be the first time Old Peter has been shocked...I'll bet.:lol:

The only comment regarding Peter King that should of happened was when he stated Drew Brees was a lock to Miami. Saying something containing "There is no way the Dolphins will let Brees out of Miami, period"

alot of us knew this was and is the case, because some of us can see threw the fumbles to know that john beck could be great.

john beck was sabatoged by some of his teammates last year, something that i discovered early and wrote about.

I like to hear that but King is one of those guys that BP seems to use for misinformation.

I think you're going too see some of those second round QB's get drafted a lot earlier than expected. I hope Bill really likes Beck, because that's a good thing!

alot of us knew this was and is the case, because some of us can see threw the fumbles to know that john beck could be great.

john beck was sabatoged by some of his teammates last year, something that i discovered early and wrote about.
Expound on this please.

the best thing about beck is that he got ginn involved last season unlike green and lemon. he is a smart qb can read ginns routs well and knows where he is going to be and how d will react. IMO if i were to compare him to a qb today i would say Tony Romo-he is athletic, good to great arm strength (watch him throw a 70 yrd pass on youtube) and almost compleated a gross 70 % of him passes at BYU, throwing to below average WR.

Like he knows....well it won't be the first time Old Peter has been shocked...I'll bet.:lol:

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's you and all the other Beck haters who will be shocked when a QB isn't chosen on the 1st day of the draft.
:lol:

well king is known to be a parcells mouth piece so this has some weight to it.

players gave up on beck i believe in the buffalo game. They wanted to win and thought lemon gave them the best chance so they basically just tanked it.

Which is more a lack of professionalism on their part. That's why I'm glad that BP and co. are cleaning house. If that includes JT, then so be it.

I'm so glad, People here are talking like we don;t have other holes. What is carrying two second qb's going to help us. If Brohm as at 32 then yeas I don't mind but Chad Henne come on people there's much better value on the board. Such as a cornerback or linebacker

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's you and all the other Beck haters who will be shocked when a QB isn't chosen on the 1st day of the draft.
:lol:

I don't hate Beck...I just don't like him as a QB....and I wouldn't be surprised to see the Dolphins skip a QB in the draft...I expect Parcells is waiting for one to be released...after the draft...but hey thats me...he still may like the N.J. guy Flacco. :up:

Back
Top Bottom