Peter King on Sirius NFL Radio: | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King on Sirius NFL Radio:

I would be very disappointed if we did not try once and for all to make sure our QB situation was fully stocked with promising talent not castoffs and unknowns. John Beck could make great strides this year but he is bot a spring chicken in age and we need someone else to really push him. Also having too many talented QB's is a great problem. QB's are great tread assets.

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's you and all the other Beck haters who will be shocked when a QB isn't chosen on the 1st day of the draft.
:lol:
I guess you're a Jason Taylor hater since you wanted Chris Long and you wanted to trade JT for a 2nd. LOL. Hater

Question to those that want to take a QB in 2nd. Why?

Well if what we witnessed from John Beck in 2007 was any indication of the kind of starting QB he's going to be in the future, we'll still need a QB. That's why....

If BP and Co. like Beck then why take another young QB in the 2nd round?

Beck still has tons to prove on the playing field, and let's face it, he's certainly no lock to win the starting job over McCown this off-season. If Beck can't beat out McCown, I think Parcells and Co. will want to find someone who can. Considering that Parcells and Co. brought in a lot of the young QB's who are entering the draft this year, I have a strong feeling they'll want to draft one them if available at #32. What would that tell us of their confidence in Beck??...

Kinda pointless, especially with all the needs on this team.

Well not everyone here is sold on Beck, and not everyone sees him as our QB of the future, so naturally the quarterback position is going to be very high on that list of draft needs. We have holes all over, but let's not pretend that the QB position is taken care of just because we drafted Beck in 2007. He's still nothing special at this stage...

I dont see Brohm or Henne as better prospects than Beck.

Being a good prospect is one thing, but getting it done as a starter in the NFL is another. Thus far none of them have proven anything at this level as starters, not even Beck....

IN TUNA WE TRUST!!!

Back
Top Bottom