Peter King on Sirius NFL Radio: | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King on Sirius NFL Radio:

Question to those that want to take a QB in 2nd. Why? If BP and Co. like Beck then why take another young QB in the 2nd round? Kinda pointless, especially with all the needs on this team. I dont see Brohm or Henne as better prospects than Beck.

I'm so glad, People here are talking like we don;t have other holes. What is carrying two second qb's going to help us. If Brohm as at 32 then yeas I don't mind but Chad Henne come on people there's much better value on the board. Such as a cornerback or linebacker

rumors are brohm will go round 1 and that many scouts and ppl in nfl personnel believe he wont make it past 8 via baltimore.

the best thing about beck is that he got ginn involved last season unlike green and lemon. he is a smart qb can read ginns routs well and knows where he is going to be and how d will react. IMO if i were to compare him to a qb today i would say Tony Romo-he is athletic, good to great arm strength (watch him throw a 70 yrd pass on youtube) and almost compleated a gross 70 % of him passes at BYU, throwing to below average WR.

dude EXACTLY. QBs go to the best playmaker they have and at the time beck ahd no one but ginn so what did he do? go to GINN!!!!!!!

manning needs someone to come thru he went to harrison in his early stages and thats what almost every QB did in his career. Go toa g uy they can trust and beck did exactly that and ginn came through. thats the best part. you put the ball in the hands of ur best players.

IMagine ginn with a year of work done, a year of timing done with beck and a line that can give BECK TIME!

rumors are brohm will go round 1 and that many scouts and ppl in nfl personnel believe he wont make it past 8 via baltimore.

i highly doubt brohm goes 8. if he does then the ravens are idiots.

Peter King is reporting something that the local media reported days ago

great job Peter!!!!!!

I am torn between wanting Henne and knowing that we could use the #32 on help for Beck

To valid your point even more, knowing the type of QB's Cam likes, it's even more obvious it would be Brian Brohm before Matt Ryan.

Minnesota has many more needs...LT...and DE...But anything is possible. I could see Atlanta trading back up into the late first round and taking Brohm.

And they have many more picks in this draft to address those needs, in the VIP mock, the top DE's were off the board, Minnesota went Brohm and came back in round two with massive OT Carl Nicks.

And they have many more picks in this draft to address those needs, in the VIP mock, the top DE's were off the board, Minnesota went Brohm and came back in round two with massive OT Carl Nicks.

VIP Mock Blue? WOW....How could I be so wrong...so then it must be fact. :lol:

Right now...they have serious questions at LT...and DE...They just signed Gus...and have a decent rookie...QB is a far lesser need if they want to win the division...and with the right pieces...they could win the division. I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't seriously thinking of trading for J.T.

wow Beck had very little help last year talents wise around him. Players toss him under the bus so they can get lemon back into the games. How sad for our QB to toss thier teammate into the fire. He had a depleted team due to injurys and talent. But people call themselves Dolphins fans are happy about it cuz they just don't like him. What losers they are !!! Not even Dolphins fans in my book! You always support the team and the players that are doing the best they can with what they have. For those of you who i seen trash the man have no class none at all.

players gave up on beck i believe in the buffalo game. They wanted to win and thought lemon gave them the best chance so they basically just tanked it.

If true those players should be "black balled." Every last one of them PERIOD

If true those players should be "black balled." Every last one of them PERIOD

Yea if you notice in the buffalo game, all of a sudden you notice how lemon has time when he is put in. you see the defense playing harder. I think it had more to do with Cameron than Beck personally.

Back
Top Bottom