Peter King says we take Dalton at 15 or trade down. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King says we take Dalton at 15 or trade down.

I think that if ONLY Newton and Gabbert are off the board as far as QB is concerned when we pick at 15. we HAVE to trade down 5-9 spots. we want to be ahead of Seattle. if someone jumps us so be it. but we can't trade back behind a QB need team.

Once we do that we let the chips fall where they may. As in Locker Mallett Ponder or if we really like Dalton or TJ Yates... so be it.

we should be able to acquire a late 2nd or 3rd/4th round pick. I think that if that happens we should be able to acquire a few impact players at RB.. TE or WR... Guard or Center... Dback... That's 4 positions we would need to address. Very doable with a draft and FA following.

Why does he have to be red-headed? Why couldnt you just say he will be very disaapointed? Hating on red heads aint as funny as everyone thinks. Being of the red haired nature myself, it actually makes people look extremely immature and childish.

Cant take your opinion seriously considering the fact that you dont have a soul.

Back
Top Bottom