PFC grades Miami Offseason | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFC grades Miami Offseason

Greatscott127 said:
Explain, Please explain. What is he trying to explain. Maybe he should use smaller words. Maybe uising few numbers would also help to reduce the amount of confusion. NO that would not work at all. Nope not at all the purpose of this board is to dissagree and argue.

Yeah it's for me and you to dissagree and argue, but it sure isn't a place for a writer to defend complaints from every Tom, Dick or Harry that comes along...

--Ross

Ross said:
Yeah it's for me and you to dissagree and argue, but it sure isn't a place for a writer to defend complaints from every Tom, Dick or Harry that comes along...

--Ross

Really wouldnt call it "defending" you guys the fans are what makes PFC what it is whether its a good or bad site. Im willing to stand by my grade because I put a few hours into it and am proud to say it was in my view unbiased....

If you write a good report on the Fins, then you must be a baised Dolphins fan reporter. If you write a bad one, then you must be some East Coast Based New England Fan reporter that hates Miami. You write a mediocre one, then you have a 100 posts thread of people who disagree with just about the whole article. There's no pleasing some of you....:shakeno:

PFCLive said:
We had Morlon Greenwood on the show Monday and he spoke about it in depth. It was pretty interesting that he refered to Fiedler as the starter....
Do you happen to have an archive of that show??

thanks. Good interview. He did mention (unfortunately) that Jay Fielder is the starter and AJ will be ready if (more like when) Jay gets hurt. Also, it was good to hear him say that the Oline's starting to gel and the chemistry is starting to build.

Very welcome, Morlon was a great guest and I and he looks forward to being on again soon!

--Ross

I think you missed the sarcaism. I was not asking him to defend himself I was asking why he should have to defend himself. I am sure that he wrote things as he saw them. I also tend to agree with most of what he said. It looks like the ricky thing is just going to go away. The marino thing will have no impact on the season or team. The OC saga does leave some ?'s in my mind but I think trest and jerry will have enough imput to help cris thru it which my be why he was put in that pos. Another thing is last year the fins did not have a QB coach and the play of the QB pos dropped off. No way wanny was going to go thru another season without a QB coach, Nor was he going to take away jerry from the rec corp esp. boston. I think if you look at the big picture you will find a calm in the middle of the storm that is keeping the team and coaches in a place that gives this team the best chance at winning. As for PFC keep up the hard work. As I mentioned above sometimes you might have to look at things from a diff side and try to see why certin things are done and what advantages it gives the whole team.

Greatscott127 said:
I think you missed the sarcaism. I was not asking him to defend himself I was asking why he should have to defend himself. I am sure that he wrote things as he saw them. I also tend to agree with most of what he said. It looks like the ricky thing is just going to go away. The marino thing will have no impact on the season or team. The OC saga does leave some ?'s in my mind but I think trest and jerry will have enough imput to help cris thru it which my be why he was put in that pos. Another thing is last year the fins did not have a QB coach and the play of the QB pos dropped off. No way wanny was going to go thru another season without a QB coach, Nor was he going to take away jerry from the rec corp esp. boston. I think if you look at the big picture you will find a calm in the middle of the storm that is keeping the team and coaches in a place that gives this team the best chance at winning. As for PFC keep up the hard work. As I mentioned above sometimes you might have to look at things from a diff side and try to see why certin things are done and what advantages it gives the whole team.

OK, My bad...

--Ross

DolFinatic718 said:
I am so glad you said that, because some fool on this site said that if you asked the front office about players they would just tell you lies.

Someone also said that you reporters know nothing, and when I said that you know more then the average fan because you have access to places and people we will never have, they just shrugged that fact off.

If you could get anyone from the Dolphins team to talk about the Qb battle it would be much appreciated, because we have biased so called reporters here. Everyone who reports wants Feeley to win, and bash Jay constantly.
:lol:

Dolfinatic = waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaa

:lol:

PFCLive said:
Im a 110% die hard Bills fan always have and always will be. With that said I didnt show any bias at all bashing the Bills with there lack of good free agency moves as it pertains to the O Line. Miami had a better offseason. not better than Washington but better than half of the teams out there. If you think Im a Dolphins fan maybe I should show you my 1,000 card collection of the Bills or something.......
No need to see your card collection. Dont think I could stomach seeing that many buffalo players all at once. :D If you truly have no bias toward the Phins and are writing what you percieve to be fact then I apologize. I stand behind my critcisms of your research (Ogunleye situation, Feeley's numbers) but I was wrong to question your objectivity.

A word on your take of Ricky's situation.... you implied that if the charges against Ricky (marijuana) stick that the fate of the Phins could suffer. Thats not true. If the charge sticks the worst that will happen is that ricky will receive a hefty fine. It would take yet another violation (after this one) of the substance abuse policy while still on probation for Ricky to be suspended.

I was jus implying it a suspension was levied then there goes a chunk of your offense for a game or two...

PFCLive said:
I was jus implying it a suspension was levied then there goes a chunk of your offense for a game or two...
True, but the rules say that there wont be any suspension levied. A fine, probation, mandatory treatment, and massive testing are all that the NFL can do to Ricky assuming he does not win his appeal.

This being his second offense tho the NFL can throw a screw ball especially after giving Dale Carter and Michael Pittman 300 chances....

I agree with what is being said here. They talk about how great it was to get a young QB like Feeley instead of Warner, Collins, or Garcia. Also the way the Dolphins have worked on the things that needed to be fixed...WR,
O Line, QB. The O line will not be perfect but it will be a huge difference from last year. The addition of Jeno James and Vernon Carey will change the whole way the Dolphins offense is run. Hopefully the problems Randy McMichael (wife), Ricky Williams (smokinggg ) and Ogun (resigning) will be worked out.

I hope that Feeley will be the starter and will take this team deep into the playoffs because I feel that he could be the next big QB that within the next couple of years will bring this team back to the SB.

Back
Top Bottom