PFF: Dolphins defense ranked #1, special teams ranked #1 ??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF: Dolphins defense ranked #1, special teams ranked #1 ???

Lol. No way they are close to a number one d....specials...sure.

In before CrazyDolfanboy says our defense is 1985 Bears-like and is full of playmakers

WTH are they smoking? This defense with our current corners playing like they did against Indy is lucky to reach the top 10. I really had a lot of respect invested in PFF but to say we're the best defense in the NFL period? I can come to agreement about special teams...but defense? Who the hell wrote that one up?

I hear Sean Smith is the greatest shutdown corner in the history of the NFL too.

Have they not seen the Bears D this year?

We have a special... Special teams...

The Defense in my opinion is not top 10. Yes we can shut down the run, but teams can take advantage of the secondary just like Lucky did..

Last time I checked our pass D was ranked 27th. :crazy:

The special teams have been bad azz and are probably top 5 anyways.

Before last week we were ranked 22nd in total defense... after Sundays debacle we are ranked 24th in total defense and 29th pass defense.

According to rotoworld: profootballfocus ranks the dolphins defense as #1, and special teams as #1.

I find that hard to believe. I know our special teams has been playing insanely well, but our pass defense has been porous.

Well it makes sense... we are ranked #1 in passing yards given up...isn't that obvious?

Chicago Bears Defense definitly #1 with the Texans #2. And it shows in their records.
If Dan Carpenter hits those FGs in overtime then I could see our special teams being rated high.
But without being clutch in OT, you can't name them #1.

Back
Top Bottom