PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

Denver has two mikes heading for FA, and von miller needs to get paid so one of them might slip loose. Hoping Travathan is our target
Both of those are denver lbs are suited for a 3-4,
That said i would take one of them or freeman from indy over sheppard coming back.. I rather see misi start at mike again

Jason Fox is the 3rd worst available free agent on that list

[video=youtube;qLKhxjfG03A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLKhxjfG03A[/video]

Agree but, would prefer to replace Grimes with a top FA CB and use his $18M savings over 2 years to do it. Add Hargraves and we are no longer toasted early and often by our CB's. We can do this and still add a top OG with a few other good pieces.

I like the PFF site for FA because it gives age, snaps and their grades, which some do not care for but, beats a blank. FWIW, 19 NFL teams use them to a degree.

Agreed, it's time for Grimes to be shown the door. He was simply OK last year......and simply not worth 9 mil and the b.s. associated with his wife. If we can sign a solid CB for 5-6mil and draft a MLB and CB, I would be happy

Got a feeling Jacksonville is going to make a run at OV. I also think Dallas will make a run at Miller.

jax has the top 5 pick last year coming back from injury...I would think they'd want to see what he's got before they made a top dollar free agent edge rush addition...dallas and miller makes a lot of sense...if I was him I'd be willing to take a little less to play behind that oline

We sure have a high ranked D-line for a 6-10 team that was horrible against the rush

2015 grade Position Age 2015 team 2015 snaps 2016 team
Jerrell Freeman 90.6 LB 30 Colts 758 UFA
Danny Trevathan 87.5 LB 26 Broncos 849 UFA
Derrick O. Johnson 87.4 LB 33 Chiefs 1201 UFA
Derrick Shelby 82.9 ED 27 Dolphins 861 UFA
Brandon M. Marshall 82.8 LB 26 Broncos 1050 RFA
Tahir Whitehead 78.4 LB 26 Lions 598 UFA
Bruce Irvin 78 LB 26 Seahawks 819 UFA
Steven Johnson 76.5 LB 28 Titans 26 UFA
Mark Barron 74.8 LB 26 Rams 941 UFA
Spencer Paysinger 73.9 LB 28 Dolphins 73 UFA

Took a look at LB's. Talk about slim pickings. No idea why Shelby is in there.

I definitely think Miami will have to go the draft route to improve the linebacking unit.

was anyone else depressed that Louis Delmas had a higher grade than Kelvin Shepherd and Jasox Fox?

Agreed, it's time for Grimes to be shown the door. He was simply OK last year......and simply not worth 9 mil and the b.s. associated with his wife. If we can sign a solid CB for 5-6mil and draft a MLB and CB, I would be happy

I'm looking to spend an average of around $8M for a CB and there are 4-5 options. I'm looking to spend $5-6M for an OG and there are 3-4 options with KO being too high at $8M. I keep OV for $12M and Miller for $5.

I restructure Cameron for $5M this year and do the same with Wake. I would also like to keep Shelby for around $4M. That's $44M on average and should cost around $25M on this years cap.

I still have some money to shop for a LB, S, OT, and backup QB. I do not restructure Suh unless I see the opportunity to sign more good young talent to build with than I can afford.

My #1 target in the draft is CB, hopefully Hargraves.

Incognito is the highest rated G on that list. :(

I'd still take him back.

However, that ship has most definitely sailed. There is ZERO chance he'll ever wear a Dolphins jersey again.

i don't think $8 mil per will get it done on the corner market for a boundary higher graded young guy...probably $9 mil and north

if you want one better come correct...they gonna fly off like hot cakes if they even hit...which im doubting

have a better shot at a leon hall type at a better price also

Back
Top Bottom