PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

Jason hatcher barely did anything last year...other than wreck dallas Thomas on week 1

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 59s60 seconds ago
Former #Rams DE Chris Long is set to visit the #Redskins tomorrow, source said (as @wingoz reported).

Guy Haberman ‏@GuyHaberman 8m8 minutes ago
Eric Weddle is eyeing the Raiders - @SI_PeterKing today: Oakland plus New England, Pittsburgh, & Carolina http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/03/06/peyton-manning-retirement-tom-brady-nfl

Cc9I5rmWEAAUv6U.jpg

ESPN: HOLY COW, THEY ARE PAYING BROCK OSWEILER MORE MONEY THAN NICK FOLES AND COLIN KAEPERNICK!!!!!!!!

bRBufdofrX9e0.gif

Terrance Knighton @MisterRoast98
Thank you DMV for embracing me this year. Had a lot of fun on this years playoff run. The Pot Roast train has been told to move on! ✌️

Terrance Knighton @MisterRoast98
Thank you DMV for embracing me this year. Had a lot of fun on this years playoff run. The Pot Roast train has been told to move on! ✌��️

I'd be excited if we weren't about to make a totally stupid corner move

This Maxwell thing has my stomach hurting. I'm dreading it unless it's for Grimes straight up

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 53s53 seconds ago
One player generating a ton of early interest? #Seahawks OG J.R. Sweezy. I'm told at least 10 teams have expressed serious interest.

John Middlekauf of 95.7 The Game has heard that the 49ers have spoken with the Chiefs about a potential trade involving RB/WR De’Anthony Thomas.

Thomas, 23, was taken in the fourth round of the 2014 NFL Draft by the Chiefs. He’s in the second year of his four-year, $2,665,108 rookie contract and stands to make a bases salary of $600,000 for the 2016 season.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

He's also better than Miller.

You want that contract Martin's going to get?

Rand GetlinVerified account
‏@Rand_Getlin
For OG J.R. Sweezy, teams who've expressed interest: #Bucs, #Falcons, #Lions, #Dolphins, #Saints, #49ers, #Jags, #Bears, #Jets, others.

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 53s53 seconds ago
One player generating a ton of early interest? #Seahawks OG J.R. Sweezy. I'm told at least 10 teams have expressed serious interest.

John Middlekauf of 95.7 The Game has heard that the 49ers have spoken with the Chiefs about a potential trade involving RB/WR De’Anthony Thomas.

Thomas, 23, was taken in the fourth round of the 2014 NFL Draft by the Chiefs. He’s in the second year of his four-year, $2,665,108 rookie contract and stands to make a bases salary of $600,000 for the 2016 season.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

You want that contract Martin's going to get?

It depends on what it is. I'd be more willing to give him top RB money than Miller.

Back
Top Bottom