PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

Josina Anderson of ESPN reports that the Chargers free agent CB Patrick Robinson has interest from the Giants, Eagles, Bears and Dolphins as of now.

Robinson could prove to be a decent value signing for a team in the market for cornerback help, as he’s coming off of a pretty good season in San Diego.

Robinson, 27, is a former first-round pick of the Saints back in 2010. He played out his rookie contract for the Saints before signing a one-year deal withe Chargers last year.

In 2015, Robinson appeared in all 16 games for the Chargers and recorded 49 tackles, one interception, a forced fumble and eight pass defenses. Pro Football Focus has him rated as the No. 30 cornerback out of 111 qualifying players.

http://nfltraderumors.co/chargers-cb-patrick-robinson-interest-giants-eagles-bears-dolphins/

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 32s33 seconds ago
Tennessee finalizing deal for Eagles RB DeMarco Murray, league sources tell ESPN. Trade expected to be complete for new league year Weds

Good lord it's a free for all for Philly players.......... Washing the stink of Chip Kelly in that organization.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 32s33 seconds ago
Tennessee finalizing deal for Eagles RB DeMarco Murray, league sources tell ESPN. Trade expected to be complete for new league year Weds

looks like the eagles found another sucka

looks like the eagles found another sucka

I think you have to spend a certain % of salary this year no?

It's almost better to trade for some bad contracts that you can get out of soon, than sign new ones, if that makes sense.

As I said before, there is more money than quality players available. This market is going to be crazy and make little sense.

I think you have to spend a certain % of salary this year no?

It's almost better to trade for some bad contracts that you can get out of soon, than sign new ones, if that makes sense.

As I said before, there is more money than quality players available. This market is going to be crazy and make little sense.

Can't wait to see some of these new contract numbers, I tend to agree and said the same thing earlier on based on what we saw last year.

Can't wait to see some of these new contract numbers, I tend to agree and said the same thing earlier on based on what we saw last year.

It's also why I think there's no deals being done. Teams are scared of the asking prices. In the end they'll have no choice.

Seriously, free agency started, where are the long term deals?

It's also why I think there's no deals being done. Teams are scared of the asking prices. In the end they'll have no choice.

Seriously, free agency started, where are the long term deals?

Tampering started, not free agency . . . Probably wont here about concrete numbers until Wednesday.

Mike Ortiz Jr. ‏@xOrtiz4x 1m1 minute ago
I'm hearing that multiple draft picks will be sent to Philadelphia in return for DeMarco Murray. However not confirmed yet.

Back
Top Bottom