PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

Front office had the right idea on Cameron . . . His agent must of balked at the end.

Still need to restructure but it will be more of an extension. Still can save a couple million off that 9.5 number.

I think Maxwell's contract will look much more palpable after some of the deals these CB's get.

Jones is going to get a lot more money than I figured.

I'm not surprised in allens contract, if he hit the market and we cut Jordan, he Would of been my top target.

What is weird, is that the colts clearly value Dwayne but never used him last season.

I have heard zero on Osemele, Boone, Allen, Sean Smith, JPP....interesting day.

I think Maxwell's contract will look much more palpable after some of the deals these CB's get.

Jones is going to get a lot more money than I figured.

Except he isn't very good. It's like saying Dallas Thomas' contract looks more palpable after seeing the deals guards will get this free agency. Not saying maxwell is at the suck level of Thomas but it's still paying money to a player I'd rather not have. If kiko gets healthy and plays well, fine but that is such a big if.

I'm not surprised in allens contract, if he hit the market and we cut Jordan, he Would of been my top target.

What is weird, is that the colts clearly value Dwayne but never used him last season.

colts banking on allen being over his hip issues

was a really ascending player before they set in...more the h back type game though

Except he isn't very good. It's like saying Dallas Thomas' contract looks more palpable after seeing the deals guards will get this free agency. Not saying maxwell is at the suck level of Thomas but it's still paying money to a player I'd rather not have. If kiko gets healthy and plays well, fine but that is such a big if.

Keep in mind that one of his guaranteed salary years has already been paid out, after this year it wouldn't cost a ton to cut him if things work out. The contract guru's on here know more than I do, but I believe his guaranteed money drops way down after year 2.

Keep in mind that one of his guaranteed salary years has already been paid out, after this year it wouldn't cost a ton to cut him if things work out. The contract guru's on here know more than I do, but I believe his guaranteed money drops way down after year 2.

No more guaranteed money after year two and no dead cap hits because of the trade.

Just a 3 million dollar guaranteed roster bonus in year three if he is still on the team in March 2017.

Except to justify keeping him and that contract, he's gonna have to play at a high level. In essence, unless he plays better than at any point of his career thus far, he's a one year rental.

Except to justify keeping him and that contract, he's gonna have to play at a high level. In essence, unless he plays better than at any point of his career thus far, he's a one year rental.

Exactly, so if we just gave up a late pick for both Kiko and him it's a good deal. Worst case scenario he doesn't work out and we wash our hands of it no big deal, best case they both rebound and we just filled 2 critical roster spots for late picks. I really don't get why some people are losing it on here as the risk isn't really that high for us long term.

I could see him playing average and this team keeping him for another year given the salary inflations at the position sure to come...starting Wednesday even....but that said you don't ever feel good putting a $10 mil cap hit for average

this could be one of those buy time things this team does on occasion...where you know something needs to be upgraded/replaced but you can't afford to invest in it for another year etc...

get your Byron Maxwell jersey :lol:

Exactly, so if we just gave up a late pick for both Kiko and him it's a good deal. Worst case scenario he doesn't work out and we wash our hands of it no big deal, best case they both rebound and we just filled 2 critical roster spots for late picks. I really don't get why some people are losing it on here as the risk isn't really that high for us long term.

Actually, worst case scenario is that he plays half decent and our front office decides to keep him and his contract. Worst case scenario is also that the FO thinks that we are good a corner and lb now if we sign another CB in free agency and we pass on jack or Hargreaves. It would be like when we completely ignored the wide receiver position because our gm thought we were set with legadu and hartline and Armstrong

Back
Top Bottom