PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

Actually, worst case scenario is that he plays half decent and our front office decides to keep him and his contract. Worst case scenario is also that the FO thinks that we are good a corner and lb now if we sign another CB in free agency and we pass on jack or Hargreaves. It would be like when we completely ignored the wide receiver position because our gm thought we were set with legadu and hartline and Armstrong

real talk

end up drafting a 2nd tier de cause of need

we'll see what happens the rest of the way in free agency but right now if I'm Miami and assuming ov is gone I'd be inquiring about what it will cost to come up to say 6 if joey bosa is still on the board...I wonder if Baltimore would trade out

Derron Lee is going to be a consideration.

I could also see Mr. T make a run at Elliot if Miller does not comeback.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get compensation for Grimes.

In the past teams would just wait till you cut the player. But with the contract demands I imagine in this market, it might be better to just throw us a 7th rnd pick and be done with it.

Same with Martellus Bennet. If I needed a TE, I'm not paying Dwayne Allen prices when I can trade next to nothing for Bennet.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 2m2 minutes ago
Raiders making strong push for OL Kelechi Osemele. I'd call them the favorites. As I tweeted earlier, it'll be for more than $10m per year.

I would iike to see the Dolphins sign Chiefs guard Jeff Allen if the price is decent.

I dont care what anyone says. That Allen deal is awful.

He's easily one of the best two way tight ends in the NFL.

Colleges don't produce those anymore.

Might be slightly overpaid, I dunno, haven't really looked into it. But two way tight ends who are good in both blocking/receiving are becoming a rarity.

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 2m2 minutes ago
In addition to the #Raiders, I'm told the #Vikings are surging for OG Kelechi Osemele. Expect his deal to land well in excess of $10M per.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Osemele is not coming to South Florida. I love the player, but that is crazy money for guard.

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 2m2 minutes ago
In addition to the #Raiders, I'm told the #Vikings are surging for OG Kelechi Osemele. Expect his deal to land well in excess of $10M per.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Osemele is not coming to South Florida. I love the player, but that is crazy money for guard.

Correct, he is not coming here. Need somebody in that 6 to 8 range.

He's easily one of the best two way tight ends in the NFL.

Colleges don't produce those anymore.

Might be slightly overpaid, I dunno, haven't really looked into it. But two way tight ends who are good in both blocking/receiving are becoming a rarity.

I like Allen. You don't pay a guy like that coming off a down season with his injury history. I might be short-selling the market or whatever, I don't care, but there's no way he deserves that much by any stretch.

Correct, he is not coming here. Need somebody in that 6 to 8 range.

Ya that number is getting absurd. He's going elsewhere.

These numbers are going exceed many projections, here is another tweet.

Jason Cole
Jason Cole – Verified account ‏@JasonColeBR

Rumor late last week was DE Robert Ayers was looking for $10M per year from #Giants. Same asking price as Mario Williams

Jason Cole

Rumor late last week was DE Robert Ayers was looking for $10M per year from #Giants. Same asking price as Mario Williams

Hells no

Jason Cole

#JasonCole

Back
Top Bottom