PFT Article on Ireland | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT Article on Ireland

I want ireland fired just as much as anyone but the fact of the matter is if ireland were to be replaced this year its going to be carl peterson taking the reigns and that doesn't seem to promising for us either.

What the **** has Ireland done to give us promise then?

I want ireland fired just as much as anyone but the fact of the matter is if ireland were to be replaced this year its going to be carl peterson taking the reigns and that doesn't seem to promising for us either.

I think we have soomeone inhouse (Gaines) who would step in, do a great job, and keep continuaty within the organization. The biggest improvement in players last offseason is one that happened and one that didn't happen. The selection of Tannehill and the non-signing of Flynn. I have a feeling those two decisions were made by Philbin and Sherman. Not Ireland who is responsible for making those decisions.

florio selling to disgruntled's. Nothing new here.

I would be willing to lose the rest of our games and not make the playoffs if that would assure Ireland's demise.

The writing is on the wall, Ireland is very likely going to be back next season. Any speculation that he won't be back is exactly that, speculation. All indications/sources/reports/etc. have him coming back next year and I don't think anything the final two weeks is going to change that. Time to just accept it.

And besides what would everyone have to bitch about if Ireland was gone?

Back
Top Bottom