phantom call?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

phantom call??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBoston80

Undisputed #1
Reaction score
hey the canes lost..............someonemust have screwed them over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Coker screwed us over

Your call WAS a phantom call, we should have won that game.

This one was just poor coaching

90% of the college football world (that isnt a Cane or OSU fan) thinks that it was a phantom call

11...but i can still watch replays....jeez what does it matter how old I was that was a TERRIBLE CALL.

I wasnt even born yet but thanks to the great technology of being able to record football games...I can now go watch OU/tOSU game from the early 70s you may know it as "The Kick"

DBoston80 said:
:sidelol: what were u.ten!!! Dont buy into the "conspiracy"

bro, that was no "conspiracy", that was a flat out horrible call that took the National championship out of Miamis trophy case and put it in yours.

Nappy Roots said:
bro, that was no "conspiracy", that was a flat out horrible call that took the National championship out of Miamis trophy case and put it in yours.

thats a fact

Who cares about that call I mean every single team gets bad calls and it cost teams games and even Championships, But no one is gunna change it so live with it. Plus I don't think anyone has more to be upset about than the Seattle Seahawks who got screwed many times.

Skeet84 said:
Who cares about that call I mean every single team gets bad calls and it cost teams games and even Championships, But no one is gunna change it so live with it. Plus I don't think anyone has more to be upset about than the Seattle Seahawks who got screwed many times.

no...theres a big difference from getting calls agaisnt you in the 2nd quater to take away TDs and calls agaisnt you that should NEVER be called in that situation while the game would of been over.

huge difference. and IMO UM fans and college football fans should have more gripe then anyone. including seattle.

Nappy im confused u have an FSU sig yet appear to be a UM fan?? srry did u lose a bet or soemthing lol

AirFishOne said:
Nappy im confused u have an FSU sig yet appear to be a UM fan?? srry did u lose a bet or soemthing lol

i did lose a bet, but thats not what this is about. im just a big college football fan, that watched a great game end tragically.

Nappy Roots said:
no...theres a big difference from getting calls agaisnt you in the 2nd quater to take away TDs and calls agaisnt you that should NEVER be called in that situation while the game would of been over.

huge difference. and IMO UM fans and college football fans should have more gripe then anyone. including seattle.

I totally disagree and if Seattle would have got some of those calls the game would have been over! Miami lost and thats all there is too it and Miami had a much better team and should have been up by 21 and thats there fault. We teams hang on late in games crazy things happen.

Nappy Roots said:
i did lose a bet, but thats not what this is about. im just a big college football fan, that watched a great game end tragically.

...The ONLY argument any fan can state is the it was a late call.....ok.....maybe u dont make the call in that sitiutation...maybe..........

BUT make no mistake about it he grabbed his Jersey while he was turning around with the ball in the air.......Defensive holding FOR sure...nick nack call perhaps...but anyone who thinks that cost Miami the game is in denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom