phantom call?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

phantom call??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skeet84 said:
I totally disagree and if Seattle would have got some of those calls the game would have been over! Miami lost and thats all there is too it and Miami had a much better team and should have been up by 21 and thats there fault. We teams hang on late in games crazy things happen.

Actually there cupcake schedule had NOONE the likes of OSU on it and our front 4 dominated the OL of Miami and exposed Ken Dorsey. That was the difference in the game...Dorsey not being able to handle pressure.

DBoston80 said:
Actually there cupcake schedule had NOONE the likes of OSU on it and our front 4 dominated the OL of Miami and exposed Ken Dorsey. That was the difference in the game...Dorsey not being able to handle pressure.

Yeah yeah yeah, Whatever. They were the better team overall and look at that team and tell me they weren't!

Skeet84 said:
Yeah yeah yeah, Whatever. They were the better team overall and look at that team and tell me they weren't!

It was closer than people knew...(obviously)....and if u look at the NFL rosters you'll see more Buckeyes from the 02 season than Canes...Miam was outplayed plain and simple...blaming the game on a call that happened is a scapecoat...but I would expect no less.

DBoston80 said:
hey the canes lost..............someonemust have screwed them over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
LOL Bravo :clap:

Also OSU won the game fair and square now stop crying about that game.

DBoston80 said:
It was closer than people knew...(obviously)....and if u look at the NFL rosters you'll see more Buckeyes from the 02 season than Canes...Miam was outplayed plain and simple...blaming the game on a call that happened is a scapecoat...but I would expect no less.

Well you bring up from both those two teams and we will see who has more in the NFL

DBoston80 said:
Miam was outplayed plain and simple...blaming the game on a call that happened is a scapecoat...but I would expect no less.

Maybe u think they were outplayed because Miami had more experienced talent, but in all honesty I thought it was a fairly even game. Matter fact it was possibly the best college football game I have ever watched. The whole problem with that PI call on Sharpe was not only was it late, it was a call that hadn't got called the whole game . . . . and for such a weak call in that situation on 4th down . . .in OT . . . and to be late . . . is the gripe many fans have. Its not the matter of using it as a scapegoat . . . I'm pretty sure if the same thing happened to OHio State, u would have been raising hell as well . . . just think about it . . . game is over . . .Ohio State runs on to the field . . . and the ref throws a flag talking about "pass interference" and when u check the replay u see a play that u have seen all game, with no calls earlier in the game that showed worse cases. C'mon bruh . . . that play killed this team. I'm honestly over the call . . . but to say that Canes fans shouldn't be upset with the call and to say it didn't cost us the game is very UNTRUE. But hey, thats how it goes sometimes.

mposter-1.jpg

2002 Canes in the NFL

Jerome McDougle (1)
William Joseph (1)
Orien Harris
Eric Winston
Sinorice Moss
Kellen Winslow (1)
Carlos Joseph
Vince Wilfork (1)
Rashad Butler
Vernon Carey (1)
Santonio Thomas
Leon Williams
Roger McIntosh
Jarrett Payton
Sean Taylor (1)
Marcus Maxey
Kelly Jennings (1)
Ken Dorsey
Andre Johnson (1)
Antrel Rolle (1)
Devin Hester
Willis McGahee (1)
Roscoe Parrish
Brett Romberg
DJ Williams (1)
Jon Vilma (1)
Frank Gore

I just went through a 2002 roster and picked out the guys I knew made it...there could be more that I missed. There were 12 first rounders on that team.

Funny part about that game that all Cane fans seem to forget is the "phantom" (might as well use the word everyone likes) Holding non call that helped the Canes even get to that point in OT!

Regardless, the game was not officiated well, but not well for either team. It was a shame to have that controversial of a call at the very end of a great game, but I still think the calls evened out over the course of the game. Get over it. It is done, lets move on.

The UM vs FSU game Monday... UM did just not make ANY adjustments at half and their offense looked like a highschool O. Both teams are weak at oline and will probably hurt them again before the year is up.

it wasn't a terrible call at all. miami fans need to shut up. what the hell were you doing in OT against a team you were favored to beat by 2 TD's anyway?

UF Fin Kat said:
it wasn't a terrible call at all. miami fans need to shut up. what the hell were you doing in OT against a team you were favored to beat by 2 TD's anyway?

I love you!:wink:.

This is all I hear from U fans.

:sosad: :boohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom