phantom call?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

phantom call??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majpain said:
Talking about U fans still crying after geating beat by the great Buckeye's.
UM fans didn't bring this up, a Buckeye fan did, for no other reason than to stir the pot. WE'RE over it, maybe you and DBoston should get over it too. If UM fans were left to our own devices we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Majpain said:
God keep crying just making you look like big babys. WAAAH WAAAH.

We didnt bring this up.

I really dont care because we cant change it now, but I guess when teh subject comes up 90% of the college football world whines to seeing as the only people who think it was PI are the Buckeye fans

Alex44 said:
We didnt bring this up.

I really dont care because we cant change it now, but I guess when teh subject comes up 90% of the college football world whines to seeing as the only people who think it was PI are the Buckeye fans

..and he ref's...:D

heres the final word: It WAS a late call, Maybe in that sitiuation you DONT always make the call.........but make NO mistake defensive holding HAPPENED! He grabbed his jersey thats a fact...so to suggest 90% of people think it didnt happen is just a made up stat to save face...

I am neither a UM fan or OSU fan, but that was a bad call.

PatsSuck456 said:
I am neither a UM fan or OSU fan, but that was a bad call.

Why was it a bad call?? He grabbed his jersey..it was defensive holding it happened the ref called it...

DBoston80 said:
..Oh I guess its okay to grab Wr's jersey's:sidelol:

was the call holding on the defense? no.

the call was pass interference for arriving to early, which did not happen

whats funny is there was a sports illustrated that broke down every frame of the play and had every frame pictured.

there was no pass interference, and it was clear. but yet, people still defend it...

unreal

Nappy Roots said:
whats funny is there was a sports illustrated that broke down every frame of the play and had every frame pictured.

there was no pass interference, and it was clear. but yet, people still defend it...

unreal

Only Buckeye fans

They should consider themselves lucky they won that game, because they shouldnt have, and 9 out of 10 times they dont

Alex44 said:
Only Buckeye fans

They should consider themselves lucky they won that game, because they shouldnt have, and 9 out of 10 times they dont

So..defensive holding is NOT a penalty?? I dont care what you call it...a penalty is a penalty..so now he's beig blamed for using the wrong term??

And I would love to see any SI breakdown..LINK PLEASE!!! Because I have the game on DVD and slow motion its so obvious!!! Take it like men for christs sake!:shakeno: ....Oer better yet check the freakin game tape!

Nappy Roots said:

unreal

Still waiting on that link sir:D

DBoston80 said:
Still waiting on that link sir:D

sports illustrated...not on the interenet...

and why would you bring this stuff back up. seems like you truely believe it was the wrong call, thats why you keep harping on the call.

Nappy Roots said:
sports illustrated...not on the interenet...

and why would you bring this stuff back up. seems like you truely believe it was the wrong call, thats why you keep harping on the call.

I just wanna see a link thats all..im not trying to re-open a can of worms...just curious thats all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom