phantom call?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

phantom call??

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBoston80 said:
lol..I love it!! The lengths you guys will goto to try and find an excuse why u lost is great!!

Seriously they cant face the fact that the better team won that game.

DBoston80 said:
lol..I love it!! The lengths you guys will goto to try and find an excuse why u lost is great!!

The lengths?? Hasn't it always been the one call? We had won 5 national championships in 20 years at that point. If it wasn't a horrendous call, we wouldn't have said anything...we have our rings.

As a non UM or OSU fan, I feel that I'm pretty objective. I couldn't care less about either team. The call in the championship game was blown. You will find very few objective college fans who believe otherwise. It doesn't excuse Miami from losing, but the call was bad.

More importantly... What's the point of this thread? I haven't seen any posters complaining about the officiating causing UM to lose this game. So, if this thread is only to stir up the UM fans, then it should be moved to The Depths. It's pointless in 2006, and it clutters the college forum.

DBoston80 said:
...The ONLY argument any fan can state is the it was a late call.....ok.....maybe u dont make the call in that sitiutation...maybe..........

BUT make no mistake about it he grabbed his Jersey while he was turning around with the ball in the air.......Defensive holding FOR sure...nick nack call perhaps...but anyone who thinks that cost Miami the game is in denial.

90% of the world is in denial right :rolleyes:

DBoston80 said:
Actually there cupcake schedule had NOONE the likes of OSU on it and our front 4 dominated the OL of Miami and exposed Ken Dorsey. That was the difference in the game...Dorsey not being able to handle pressure.

No the difference in the game was shredding Mcgahee's knee

Dorsey had more heart and courage in his pinky finger than your entire team had. So dont be talking **** about him

Best UM QB in a LONG time

God keep crying just making you look like big babys. WAAAH WAAAH.

Alex44 said:
No the difference in the game was shredding Mcgahee's knee

Dorsey had more heart and courage in his pinky finger than your entire team had. So dont be talking **** about him

Best UM QB in a LONG time

Yea, he was REAL productive up to that point:sidelol:

DBoston80 said:
Yea, he was REAL productive up to that point:sidelol:

He was averaging nearly 4 yards a carry, and we had 1st and goal at the 1 on the final drive. McGahee was the best back in college football that year, and if you don't think he would've made a difference then, you're biased AND dumb. I'm not saying we would've won, but we'd have forced another round of OT.

Majpain said:
Talking about U fans still crying after geating beat by the great Buckeye's.

Don't they teach you the appropriate use of apostrophes in 11th grade English?

This thread makes me laugh every time it is brought up...

Why does DBoston always seem to bring this up to start ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom