phantom call?? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

phantom call??

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBoston80 said:
I just wanna see a link thats all..im not trying to re-open a can of worms...just curious thats all...

i cant link a magizine i read 2 years ago.

clear.gif

DBoston80 said:
...The ONLY argument any fan can state is the it was a late call.....ok.....maybe u dont make the call in that sitiutation...maybe..........

BUT make no mistake about it he grabbed his Jersey while he was turning around with the ball in the air.......Defensive holding FOR sure...nick nack call perhaps...but anyone who thinks that cost Miami the game is in denial.
sound like your the one in denial to me, you keep backtracking yourself. first you say it was a penalty and now your saying it was a tic tac call which is exactly right. no way the guy catchs that pass, he could have been wide open

the funny thing is we lost McGahee and Dorsey in that game yet should have won

nick1 said:
the funny thing is we lost McGahee and Dorsey in that game yet should have won

U lost Mcgahee late in the game when he was doing NOTHING...U lost Dorsey for one play??

Your guys inability to admidt your team was outplayed start to finish reflects well on the actions I saw n the field saturday......the whole Huricane program top to bottom is a joke...if your gonna have a-holes on your team you should atleast win some games.

That program is done.....good luck cracking the top 10 the next 5+ years.

DBoston80 said:
U lost Mcgahee late in the game when he was doing NOTHING...U lost Dorsey for one play??

Your guys inability to admidt your team was outplayed start to finish reflects well on the actions I saw n the field saturday......the whole Huricane program top to bottom is a joke...if your gonna have a-holes on your team you should atleast win some games.

That program is done.....good luck cracking the top 10 the next 5+ years.
we will just watch, we have 5 national championships and should have 6. not many other schools who can say that

nick1 said:
we will just watch, we have 5 national championships and should have 6. not many other schools who can say that

Add your 6 and 5 and we can talk :wink: :tongue:

DBoston80 said:
.....:sidelol: :sidelol: why does me asking for a link give you a right to insult me?

You're bumping a month and a half old thread, which you started, that was created in the first place just to get UM fans riled up. If you think that's a mature way to act then you have a problem.

Just drop it like every other poster here did a month and a half ago.

Caps said:
You're bumping a month and a half old thread, which you started, that was created in the first place just to get UM fans riled up. If you think that's a mature way to act then you have a problem.

Just drop it like every other poster here did a month and a half ago.

Obviously I hit a nerve.....:lol:

All i asked for was the link because I have a friend who sadly enough is a die hard UM fan and was asking because the prrof I have is solid...I was curious if he showed it from a different angle in the mag.....sorry if I hurt your feelings for bringing up such a tough LOSS for the program..I would suggest that you shy away from the "old" thread if its gonna make you resort to name calling and attacking just out of anger.

DBoston80 said:
Obviously I hit a nerve.....:lol:

All i asked for was the link because I have a friend who sadly enough is a die hard UM fan and was asking because the prrof I have is solid...I was curious if he showed it from a different angle in the mag.....sorry if I hurt your feelings for bringing up such a tough LOSS for the program..I would suggest that you shy away from the "old" thread if its gonna make you resort to name calling and attacking just out of anger.

Point out the name calling you refer to please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom