Philbin Post Game Locker Room Speech | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philbin Post Game Locker Room Speech

Playful banter between posters is OK, but let's not try to get personal and say things we might regret. Be critical of opinions and posts just don't make it into a personal war. This goes for both sides.

Haydon and WV are both great posters and great Finfans. Both have vast knowledge and make this forum alot of fun. HF, WV and of course CK always worthwhile reads and guys who really know the game. GUYS!, you will one day be in the legendary Finheaven Hall OF Fame together. Can't we all just get along. Hey!!!! We WON!!!! It's freakin' Miller time. Let's all raise a glass to RTs first 4th quarter come from behind Victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE HAVE A QB!!!!!!!!!

Playful banter between posters is OK, but let's not try to get personal and say things we might regret. Be critical of opinions and posts just don't make it into a personal war. This goes for both sides.

With that said Nub,

Tension has been building on the board for awhile! As a relief can I suggest we have a "non-bannable" 24hr period on the board? It will allow people to get stuff off their chest without restraint. I really believe the board would be a much happier environment.

With that said Nub,

Tension has been building on the board for awhile! As a relief can I suggest we have a "non-bannable" 24hr period on the board? It will allow people to get stuff off their chest without restraint. I really believe the board would be a much happier environment.
If people need to get things off their chest, they can always post in the Depths of the Sea forum.

I've seen plenty of other coaches giving locker room speeches, and they are not referencing a piece of paper. As a matter of fact, he is the first one to do it. I know that he does not have the entire speech on a piece of paper, but he does not do a lot of things that leaders do such as make eye contact, and as I said earlier speak from the heart. Don't get me wrong, he is light years away from Sparano, but that is something that looks very offensive coordinatorish to me. I want him to lose the paper and speak from the heart. That is what inspires people in my opinion, and last time I checked everyone is entitled to their opinion. Great win today. The playoffs are still within reach.

Why do you have a 2nd account? Hayden Fox only your screen name at certain times?
Nice to know that I am two people. There is only one Mr. Day and I stand by what I say. As Philbin matures as a coach and a leader of men, I would like for him to speak from the heart, make eye contact, and continue to improve every week. I am not being critical of him too much, I am just saying that people are more inspired by those that can look you in the eye and tell you what they feel.

Haydon and WV are both great posters and great Finfans. Both have vast knowledge and make this forum alot of fun. HF, WV and of course CK always worthwhile reads and guys who really know the game. GUYS!, you will one day be in the legendary Finheaven Hall OF Fame together. Can't we all just get along. Hey!!!! We WON!!!! It's freakin' Miller time. Let's all raise a glass to RTs first 4th quarter come from behind Victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE HAVE A QB!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words. I am nowhere near CK in my information. I like the banter back and forth. If you want to debate my takes...fine. However, when someone comes along and goes out their way to make of you it is ridiculous.

Of course he does, we are overachieving. Who would suggest he could lose the locker room? :idk: :p

I always look forward to these videos. :up:
Overachieving?? Come on, we are 1-3 over the last 4 games vs some of the leagues WORST teams, with a roster that was able to finish the year last year very strong, while being coached by what is said to be the worst coach EVER. I hardly think this can be called a team that is overachieving at this point. If we beat the pats next week then maybe you can make a case, but right now?? NO WAY!!!!

I never have been personal with anyone on here. I have debated ideas and opinions. I will also take the heat if I am wrong. However, the idea of seeking someone out in this forum and continue to use their screen name in their posts is garbage. There is continued violations of the TOS, but nothing gets done. Therefore, I will defend myself with wit, humor and class. I will also donate my money around the holidays and start of the year to show my support for this venue.

Im always kinda amazed how many long-time members have never been in the depths.

You got something to say to me, Tylllllllleeeerrrrrrr? Let's step into the dephts! Better bring a life-vest....

I find it funny that some people can trash important players and coordinators...be the most negative people around here, but if they like Ryan Tannehill and Joe Philbin they are "fans of the year".

For the record, I have said all year that I wanted to see progress with RT...knowing he would have ups and downs. Regarding Phlibn, I think he has done a good job, but have never said he was above criticism if it warranted.

I will admit on gamedays I get fired up in the heat of the moment. No question. I will get all "Bud Adams" at times. With that said, I cannot stand when my words get taken out of context.

Back
Top Bottom