Phillip Wheeler is underrated | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phillip Wheeler is underrated

So what if Wheeler hasn't been a star yet this preseason. It's only the preseason. This guy is money when the games mean something. Very clutch player. You guys aren't giving him enough credit for everything he does for this organization and the fans.

So what if Wheeler hasn't been a star yet this preseason. It's only the preseason. This guy is money when the games mean something. Very clutch player. You guys aren't giving him enough credit for everything he does for this organization and the fans.

What clutch plays? I can recall literally only one vs. Indy.

Can't believe how many people swallowed the bait. :lol:

840284_LA_troll_norway-1.jpg

EX-Lbers vs. Philip Wheeler:

Derrick Rodgers > Philip Wheeler

Morlon Greenwood > Philip Wheeler

.....Aubrey Beavers = Philip Wheeler......:chuckle:

Sounds like somebody is trying to get their moneys worth out of the Wheeler jersey they bought last season....

I can't tell who is being sarcastic, and who really thinks Wheeler is good...

Sounds like somebody is trying to get their moneys worth out of the Wheeler jersey they bought last season....

I love my wheeler jersey. Someday even after he retires people in the stands will be wearing them...just like Marino.

Our LB coach sucks.

hard to say with crap he has to work with.
Two backup types starting and Misi in a new position where he will be a two down guy

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

I love my wheeler jersey. Someday even after he retires people in the stands will be wearing them...just like Marino.

HAd to thumbs up this just because it was so damn funny

I hate that I had to downvote you but Wheeler might be the worst starting LB in the league. My brother and I always keep an eye on him on for entertainment. He messes up so many assignments and tackles it becomes comedic.

I hate that I had to downvote you but Wheeler might be the worst starting LB in the league. My brother and I always keep an eye on him on for entertainment. He messes up so many assignments and tackles it becomes comedic.

AS LONG as ellerbeeis in league he will always have competition for worst starter in the league

Back
Top Bottom