Phins' 2004 Opponents | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins' 2004 Opponents

We can dream!! I, for one, would like to see us open a can of whoop-a$$ on SF, since I have been a Fins Fan I think we have played them three times, going back to our SB loss to them, and every time we have gotten trampled!!

The game is in Denver!?!?! :jumper: You guys just made my day. I'm there man!!! I was at the last game where CC got rocked by Kennedy and Fie-Fie led the winning drive with a broken thumb. I gotta say, that was one of the best live sporting events I have ever seen in person. Let's hope for a repeat!!!

The schedule is never easy when you got to play an AFC East opponent twice a year.

I will be up for every game this season. I will be especially up during our games with the Pats. I know that we will shoot down the Jets and butcher Buffalo, no sweat.
The Pats/Fins will be the games to watch, at least for me they will be.

:nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck:

Also.... It doesn't look to easy to me.

In Seattle, In Cinncinatti, In Denver, In Baltimore. And Of course playing the Bills, Jets, and Patriots twice a year.

Your home schedule is pretty favorable with St.Louis, and the East opponents being the only hard games.

No way in my oponion is that an easy schedule.

Originally posted by A&O
I will be up for every game this season. I will be especially up during our games with the Pats. I know that we will shoot down the Jets and butcher Buffalo, no sweat.
The Pats/Fins will be the games to watch, at least for me they will be.

:nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck:

I dont think so..... I think every east opponent will be competative with you.

who will get the champ bailey matchup; boston or chambers

Honestly, I don't see this schedule as a cakewalk at all. Cincinnati will be in full effect of Marvin Lewis by the time we get to them. If Palmer is half as good as they think he will be, that will be a tough game. The AFC East always plays each other hard. St. Louis should be tough again, Seattle as well.

I am stoked for the away game in S.F. I haven't been to a fins game in awhile (whenever the last game in Oakland was) The Niners team looks to be in full rebuilding mode so hopefully I get to enjoy a nice Miami BEATDOWN of the Niners.

Also, Kennedy, I imagine won't try too much against Boston. I figure if he does, Boston won't hesitate to put him in his place. Anyone know how he fred against him last year?

maybe you all will go 15-1.

the lone loss will be against Seattle. :)

then we can play agian in the Super Bowl.

I didn't really mean it would be a cakewalk. Just that it's easier than we usually have it. I know Cinci is tough, they're my 2nd favorite team, but I think we can handle them. Baltimore, as of right now, has NO receivers. And Cleveland and Pittsburgh will probably have worse years than they did last year. I don't know what the steelers are thinking by addressing they're biggest need (HB) with 29 year old Duce Staley when they're sitting on the 11th pick.

Friend of mine says to watch out for the Rams playing Miami... Ughh, what does he know, he drinks to much and likes the Rams, nuff said.

I wanna see Raiders vs dolphins... lol so i can talk sh-it to all my Mexican People who like the gay a.s.s raiders!

Back
Top Bottom