Phins' 2004 Opponents | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins' 2004 Opponents

Originally posted by MelbournePhin
i dont want to play Seattle on the road. Thats a L IMHO

The only way you can be sure that it is a *L* is if you believe that chambers trade rumor...... Otherwise, Miami will make the Seapoles wish they never showed up for the game.

Originally posted by Phinz1972

The only way you can be sure that it is a *L* is if you believe that chambers trade rumor...... Otherwise, Miami will make the Seapoles wish they never showed up for the game.

there are just some games that you know you are gonna lose. i hope im wrong because i have a good friend who is a fleahawks fan. hell, we should have lost that last one up there.

Welp, every NFL team loses a game that it shouldn't lose, so if we have to have it, let be the seahawks since they aren't in our division.

Seahawks are going to be a SICK team this year.

and im gonna hear about it all season long from my jackazz buddy

Originally posted by Phinz1972
Welp, every NFL team loses a game that it shouldn't lose, so if we have to have it, let be the seahawks since they aren't in our division.

in that case a game we shouldnt lose would be ARI. There would be no shame in losing to SEA on the road.

Originally posted by MelbournePhin

in that case a game we shouldnt lose would be ARI. There would be no shame in losing to SEA on the road.

Can you picture it, BOSTON HAS CAREER DAY AGAINST ARIZONA

The good thing about playing the Bengals is they are sarting Carson Palmer this year.

Hopefully that game is early and we get him when he's still nervous and not ready.

I'm pretty sure we could beat them on the road against an inexperienced Palmer starting.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
The good thing about playing the Bengals is they are sarting Carson Palmer this year.

Hopefully that game is early and we get him when he's still nervous and not ready.

I'm pretty sure we could beat them on the road against an inexperienced Palmer starting.

why would Marvin Lewis toy with his teams chemistry? I dont understand this move. But then again, im not a NFL head coach. It should be interesting to see how yhis plays out. I feel bad for ****na

I don't understand it either, but he's stated that Palmer is their man this year.

Hey, if it helps us win, I'm all for it.

Geez i wouldnt consider the Broncos an easy win at all...With bailey that improves their corners big time, on a defense that was top five already last year even with all the injuries they had. I'd hate to see our defense if we lost a starting dt(gardener), cb(demotion of 2001 probowler oneil who had 9 ints that year), both starting olbs(mobley and gold), and i think their starting cb mcneil was hurt too. I know gardener was a pos but still he was their plan as a starting dt. Thats alot of adversity to overcome on one side of the ball and they were still a top five D in yds given up per game. I doubt our d coulda pulled that off. As for the afc east games u'd have to be an idiot to say we'll walk over any of the teams. The afc east is goin to be the best division in football again this year just watch.

Back
Top Bottom