Phins @ Ravens discussion | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins @ Ravens discussion

Need to get Ajayi rolling in this one, he was shut down vs Ravens last year. They have the worst rushing defense in the league. Key to victory is simple, Choo-Choo.

Need to get Ajayi rolling in this one, he was shut down vs Ravens last year. They have the worst rushing defense in the league. Key to victory is simple, Choo-Choo.
Gotta make some big plays in the passing game to keep that defense out of the box. Do that and I think we'll be fine.

Harbaugh is my biggest concern. He's a genius when it comes to game planning and making adjustments. He will absolutely exploit the weaknesses that we've done a great job of hiding with the defense. Just gotta hope the pass rush can negate that.

They single handedly destroyed us with Dennis Pitta last season, and it opened the door for the one big play to I believe Perriman. That piece of **** QB threw for close to 400 yards with 4 TDs.

Cam Wake needs another great performance this week.

Is he a genius when the team is 3-4 right now?

The Miami Herald reports DeVante Parker will test his injured ankle on Tuesday ahead of Thursday Night Football.

It sounds like Tuesday will determine if Parker plays against the Ravens or misses his third straight game. The Miami Herald reported earlier Monday the Dolphins backed off Parker late last week in an effort to get him healthier. Kenny Stills has been picking up the slack in Parker's absence.

http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/football

Baltimore is typically a more physical team than Miami but they are banged up big time. They may be without a few more starters on a short week. (Mike Wallace).

The only QB's they have beaten this year are....Andy Dalton, Deshone Kizer/Kevin Hogan & EJ Manuel.

Injured Reserve:

Gillmore, Crockett
Kublanow, Brandon
Young, Tavon
Lewis, Alex
MCCLELLAN, ALBERT
Siragusa, Nico
White, Tim
Boykin, Brandon
Canady, Maurice
Nembot, Stephane
WOODHEAD, DANNY
Dixon, Kenneth
Bradley, Bam
ANDA, MARSHAL
Urban, Brent

Yes they have 8 int's but the QB they have faced (in addition to the above) consist of Blake Bortles, Mitch Trubinski, Case Keenum & Ben Roethlisberger. These QB's account for all the Ravens losses this year (4).

It will still be a tough assignment considering it's a Thursday night game on the road.

I forgot Wallace was on the Ravens. I hope we shut his ass up if he plays, especially after last year.

Miami must take a physical attitude and beat down the Ravens.
We are due to make a statement against them.
With Timmons, Maaluga and Jones setting the tone along with Suh and Ajayi...I can see us winning a very physical game.
Go with the aqua jerseys and get some Raven blood on them.

Why is everyone worried about Mike Wallace playing or not? Dude has 248 yards off 16 receptions and 1 TD in 7 games...

Isn't this game in Miami? Did I misremember?

Edit: I saw the schedule wrong

I watched the Minnesota game. I have never seen such poor tackling from a Baltimore team. The opposite of what you would expect.

Short week, coming off a loss, home game for them, Harbaugh will be livid about their lack of execution, a lot points in the direction of a big bounce back for the Ravens.

By no means a gimme for them though. Their passing offense is pretty horrible. They haven't much to work with weapons wise and Flacco isn't exactly inspiring right now. That points to a close lowish scoring game - and we know how games like that work out for Miami these days.

I thought Minn broke the Ravens will through their running game up the gut from Murray and McKinnon (what a tandem btw). I'm not sure we would get the push up the middle for Jay to inflict similar damage, but he should at least have a decent day.

Back
Top Bottom