Phins Trivia - a break from the norm. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins Trivia - a break from the norm.

noname said:
yup browns

If I remember correctly we traded our 1st round choice in the 1971 draft to get him in 1970. Hind-sight being 20/20... what a deal that was. :wink:

My question is what team were the fins playing when marino broke a record and exited after that every play due to injury for a qb who must be named whom, eventually won the game

alopez34 said:
My question is what team were the fins playing when marino broke a record and exited after that every play due to injury for a qb who must be named whom, eventually won the game

Pardon me if your english isn't so good, but can you rephrase that in a little clearer manner? Not getting the point, are we to name the backup QB that replaced Marino?

alopez34 said:
Yes name the Qb and the team we played

Marino completed one pass to become the first Qb to ever have over 60, 000 yards total passing. Although losing to the Pats (what else is new :fire: ) Damon Huard comes in to win the game.

Thats what you were asking? ;)

alopez34 said:

Wow. You should try complete sentences.

Aha! My question has not yet been answered! I am the king of internet trivia!!!! All should fall before me! All Hail Trivia King Touborg!

Back
Top Bottom