Pick your poison. Jets vs. Pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pick your poison. Jets vs. Pats

Jets or Pats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you gusy really want to see the cheatriots dominance continue huh? newsflash....until the patriots come back down neither the fins or jets are winning the division. you should be hoping for the pats demise imo.

i have more respect for the pats. i just hope the packers win it all

I guess I would say the jets becuase if they win they have a better chance of not winning the superbowl. I really dont care to much though

i have more respect for the pats. i just hope the packers win it all

how can you have more respect for an organization that was caught cheating? led by a man who took a million dollars from a dying man in return for a promise that he would coach the team? quaterbacked by a crybaby who whines for a flag every time he is touched. there is nothing to respect from that organnization.

I hate these two teams so much I don't even care. Regardless, New England will manhandle the Jets again next week. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone can beat the Pats right now.

pats without a doubt.

maybe i hate the jets more because i live amongst their douche bag fans, but this team must be eliminated from the playoffs asap. they talk like they have achieved so much and they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. they barely beat a colt team which had 10 defensive backs on the ir, and missing collie, clark, gonzalez, and diem. i wont say sanders because he is out every year.

they have also been getting every bounce their way this season and i want their joy ride to end in misery.

best case scenario. ravens beat steelers, pats beat jets, ravens beat pats, ravens in the superbowl. of the 4 teams left, i hate them the least.

This is not even an issue. No self-respecting Dolphins fan would EVER root for the ****ing Jets in any kind of playoff situation. I hope New England wins by 73.

you gusy really want to see the cheatriots dominance continue huh? newsflash....until the patriots come back down neither the fins or jets are winning the division. you should be hoping for the pats demise imo.

Yeah, **** that. Gun to my head, I'd rather see New England win the next 25 SB's than see you morons ever win even 1.

how can you have more respect for an organization that was caught cheating? led by a man who took a million dollars from a dying man in return for a promise that he would coach the team? quaterbacked by a crybaby who whines for a flag every time he is touched. there is nothing to respect from that organnization.

Sounds like someone is whining about the Patriots

bc the jets are a bunch of ****ing punks

Back
Top Bottom