Pick your poison. Jets vs. Pats | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pick your poison. Jets vs. Pats

Jets or Pats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pats, and only because of the jests trolls that invaded this board after Hard Knocks. pats fans have never been as annoying. That being said, I'd take the Ravens or Steelers over either.

I'd rather the pats win again, than have two division rivals have superbowl wins in the last decade.

uh....Falcons or Seahawks, thats it, it goes against my soul to root for any of those four f´´ ing teams!

how can you have more respect for an organization that was caught cheating? led by a man who took a million dollars from a dying man in return for a promise that he would coach the team? quaterbacked by a crybaby who whines for a flag every time he is touched. there is nothing to respect from that organnization.
Oh please get over it already. Your stupid strength and conditioning coach was ordered to line up and cheated as well. So you guys are just as bad, except worse since it's the ****ing Jets.

Since the Football Gods obviously hate Miami, it's nice to see that you're all pulling for the Pats.

As long as Rex Ryan is a Jet, they are my all time most hated! Never thought I'd hate a team more than the Pats until Fatass Ryan came along.

Oh please get over it already. Your stupid strength and conditioning coach was ordered to line up and cheated as well. So you guys are just as bad, except worse since it's the ****ing Jets.

ahhhhh....i know what it is anyway. it's killing you guys that the jets are a better team than the dolphins. if they lose if makes you guys feel like you are closer to being as good as the jets.

Pats, without question. I mean, I hate the Pats, but I hate the Jets so much that even seeing the color green makes me want to puke lol Lesser of two evils

85 percent for the pats

15 percent for the jets

I love the hatred. F the Jets

J.UST E.ND T.HE S.EASON!

Pats all the way. If you root for the Jets you aren't a true fan.

Back
Top Bottom