Pick your poison. Jets vs. Pats | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pick your poison. Jets vs. Pats

Jets or Pats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pats, i am getting tired of rex ryan talking smack, would be crazy to see what would happen if the jets and ravens meet in the afc title game, wonder if rex will talk smack then, look what happen the last time he did ray lewis told him stfu, hit keller so hard he went back to his childhood

pats, i am getting tired of rex ryan talking smack, would be crazy to see what would happen if the jets and ravens meet in the afc title game, wonder if rex will talk smack then, look what happen the last time he did ray lewis told him stfu, hit keller so hard he went back to his childhood

Of course he would. If a 42 point loss one month ago hasn't stopped him from talking, I doubt a 1 point loss from four months ago will.

Nah, the funniest part is Miami fans having to watch a game btw 2 of their biggest rivals to determine who is one game from the Super Bowl.

Nope, the funniest part is watching Jets fans plead their case to cheer for them.... Frankly, I don't know what Miami fans will be doing since I'm not one but I know that I won't be begging people to cheer for me on a Dolphins board. I'll be at the game watching my team kick the **** out of the Jests as I always am.

Nope, the funniest part is watching Jets fans plead their case to cheer for them.... Frankly, I don't know what Miami fans will be doing since I'm not one but I know that I won't be begging people to cheer for me on a Dolphins board. I'll be at the game watching my team kick the **** out of the Jests as I always am.

I was joking around, I couldn't care less if anyone else rooted for us. We have fun here, you should stay and participate.

I hope your team is as confident as you are. we;ll see what happens, I remember a very similar scenario a year ago against the hottest team in the league in the div round.

One thing is for sure, win or lose I'll be around. Something tells me if the jets do win you won't be back.

Well, at least not everyone in the media hates us. :chuckle:

Reporter Ines Sainz is still pulling for the Jets to win Super Bowl
By Chris Chase

The Mexican television reporter who was allegedly sexually harassed last summer during a locker-room interview with Mark Sanchez(notes) says she holds no ill-will towards the New York Jets and believes the team will win the Super Bowl.

Speaking to Steppin' Out magazine, Ines Sainz said that she thinks New York will upset the heavily favored New England Patriots in Sunday's divisional playoff game en route to the team's first title since 1969.

Of the Jets, she said:

"They are like a star in the movies. They win games you truly believe they are going to lose. I truly believe they have the best chance to win the Super Bowl. I think Mark Sanchez will do it!"

The TV Azteca reporter was interviewing Sanchez during training camp when she was subjected to juvenile, harassing behavior from Jets coaches and players. That included a defensive backs coach throwing footballs in her direction during practice, players looking about standing near, and harassing comments in the locker room.

It was a major embarassment for the franchise and for the league, which used the incident to remind franchises of proper workplace conduct. The team later apologized, while Sainz took some time off from NFL coverage and returned to the sidelines (but not the locker room) in October.

Pats because they don't talk as much, want Rex to go away until the draft, and I want to see a Ravens-Patriots rematch!

[video=youtube;TiTEIbBPvQI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiTEIbBPvQI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

shots fired!!a lot of foot references here...

Back
Top Bottom