Pick your poison. Jets vs. Pats | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pick your poison. Jets vs. Pats

Jets or Pats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ahhhhh....i know what it is anyway. it's killing you guys that the jets are a better team than the dolphins. if they lose if makes you guys feel like you are closer to being as good as the jets.

We are a qb away from being better than you. And no thats not the reason. We just hate the jets a lot more. We shall see next year after Ross spends another gazillion dollars on free agents and we kill you twice

all i know is, bill belichick is stompin on some toes and taking this win easily.

Come on guys. Aren't you sick of seeing the Pats win? aren't 3 Super Bowls enough? Us, Miami and Buffalo have been looking up at NE for a decade, we are playing for the rest of the division! You should be rooting for the Jets.:D

Come on guys. Aren't you sick of seeing the Pats win? aren't 3 Super Bowls enough? Us, Miami and Buffalo have been looking up at NE for a decade, we are playing for the rest of the division! You should be rooting for the Jets.:D
I'd have a tough time doing that even if NE was working on an undefeated season. That might be the only time I'd even consider it.

Pats are going to win..No doubt in my mind, The Pats mind or Jets mind..They all know what is going to happen.

Pats are going to win..No doubt in my mind, The Pats mind or Jets mind..They all know what is going to happen.

This gives me great hope. i love when you guys say we have no shot, we usuaully win when that happens.

This gives me great hope. i love when you guys say we have no shot, we usuaully win when that happens.

Its not that you guys are bad..Cause your not...The Jets have a real good team..but the Pats are on another level right now man. Basically IMO an act of God has to happen for the Jets to win...

Its not that you guys are bad..Cause your not...The Jets have a real good team..but the Pats are on another level right now man. Basically IMO an act of God has to happen for the Jets to win...

They got the worst of us last time. If we play like we did last time we'lls ee a similar resutl but if this team plays like it is capable of they can win this game, it will be incredibly difficult but it is possible and I expect we'll see a much closer game.

They got the worst of us last time. If we play like we did last time we'lls ee a similar resutl but if this team plays like it is capable of they can win this game, it will be incredibly difficult but it is possible and I expect we'll see a much closer game.

Rex was really aggresive in the last game and it backfired...The Pats D is alot better than it was the first time you guys played thus the Pats won big..Anything can happen..Its just gonna take alot of great play from the Jets. they still dont have much of a pass rush and Brady is going to get all day..Is Tom Brady going to make mistakes without getting pressured? No..If Rex is blitzing who do you expect to check Gronkowski and Hernandez? Jets cant pressure with 4. Brady is going to have a field day.. Jets will not be able to run the ball either...Sanchez is going to have to make alot of big throws in big spots..Does he have it left in him?

Rex was really aggresive in the last game and it backfired...The Pats D is alot better than it was the first time you guys played thus the Pats won big..Anything can happen..Its just gonna take alot of great play from the Jets. they still dont have much of a pass rush and Brady is going to get all day..Is Tom Brady going to make mistakes without getting pressured? No..If Rex is blitzing who do you expect to check Gronkowski and Hernandez? Jets cant pressure with 4. Brady is going to have a field day.. Jets will not be able to run the ball either...Sanchez is going to have to make alot of big throws in big spots..Does he have it left in him?

I'm very confident in the offense, I am not as confident in the D BUT he changed his approach against Peyton- we'lls ee what he can do against Brady. Remember we have had great games against Brady in 2 of the 4 matchups.

I'm very confident in the offense, I am not as confident in the D BUT he changed his approach against Peyton- we'lls ee what he can do against Brady. Remember we have had great games against Brady in 2 of the 4 matchups.

Peyton didnt have as many weapons as he did last year.. I dont think Brady had Branch during the first meeting and didnt have Danny Woodhead either.. The Pats are just clicking on all cylinders right now. The only team that can beat the Pats right is the Pats. Brady with Welker and all these other weapons is just too much right now for the Jets.

Peyton didnt have as many weapons as he did last year.. I dont think Brady had Branch during the first meeting and didnt have Danny Woodhead either.. The Pats are just clicking on all cylinders right now. The only team that can beat the Pats right is the Pats. Brady with Welker and all these other weapons is just too much right now for the Jets.

Brady doesn't have any weapons, he's winning w/ below average talent. It doesn't matter who he is throwing to he'll have success but again we have had success in half our games against Brady w/ rex. We CAN win, will we? I don't know but we can.

Brady doesn't have any weapons, he's winning w/ below average talent. It doesn't matter who he is throwing to he'll have success but again we have had success in half our games against Brady w/ rex. We CAN win, will we? I don't know but we can.

Danny Woodhead is a weapon. Wes Welker is a weapon. Deion Brach is a sub par player but when he looks into Brady's eyes he believes.

Gronkowski is a big time weapon. The guy is always open. Hernandez is a big time weapon. Tate is a weapon..The Pats are loaded, and yes Brady just makes them all just that much better. Rex Ryan just said that Tom Brady went to the Lombardi play while the Jets V Colts game was on...Rex said " Peyton Manning would have been watching the game" Are you serious Rex? Brady is going to watch that game on his DVR or even at the Pats facility..I am sure they have tape of the game. Rex you know all about filiming right?

I'm worried that the 45-3 thrashing will give the Jets the motivation to win this. Pats have everything to lose, Jets have nothing to lose. Thats dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom