Pick your poison. Jets vs. Pats | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pick your poison. Jets vs. Pats

Jets or Pats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wahhhhhh the Jets talk to much wahhhhhhhhh

You homers are ridiculously funny

Can I just root for career ending injuries to both teams and hope it sets them both back many drafts to fix

cheatriots. you can hate them but you gotta respect what they've done lately.

lol, now you guys know how I felt yesterday watching the Colts game

NE is the best team this year.

They are also the best organization in football, year in and year out. They dominate the draft.

Rex ryan is a cuckold

Go pats

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

pats without a doubt.

maybe i hate the jets more because i live amongst their douche bag fans, but this team must be eliminated from the playoffs asap. they talk like they have achieved so much and they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. they barely beat a colt team which had 10 defensive backs on the ir, and missing collie, clark, gonzalez, and diem. i wont say sanders because he is out every year.

they have also been getting every bounce their way this season and i want their joy ride to end in misery.

best case scenario. ravens beat steelers, pats beat jets, ravens beat pats, ravens in the superbowl. of the 4 teams left, i hate them the least.

You are like a broken record.

Jets losing to pats will do some nice damage to their confidence and make fewer FA's sign there next year. Plus I'd rather see the Patriots lose another superbowl to an underdog.

You are like a broken record.
what else is there really to say? im going to actually enjoy ur company on this board this week, because i know once the jets get demolished Sunday up in foxboro, u and most of ur coward jet fans will be nowhere to be found for quiet a while.

Back
Top Bottom