Pick your poison. Jets vs. Pats | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pick your poison. Jets vs. Pats

Jets or Pats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Danny Woodhead is a weapon. Wes Welker is a weapon. Deion Brach is a sub par player but when he looks into Brady's eyes he believes.

Gronkowski is a big time weapon. The guy is always open. Hernandez is a big time weapon. Tate is a weapon..The Pats are loaded, and yes Brady just makes them all just that much better. Rex Ryan just said that Tom Brady went to the Lombardi play while the Jets V Colts game was on...Rex said " Peyton Manning would have been watching the game" Are you serious Rex? Brady is going to watch that game on his DVR or even at the Pats facility..I am sure they have tape of the game. Rex you know all about filiming right?

Those guys are average to below average players that are made to look much better than they are w/ that QB.

The pats have big time TEs but those guys are rookies, no where else do they have elite talent at skill positions around the QB.

I'm worried that the 45-3 thrashing will give the Jets the motivation to win this. Pats have everything to lose, Jets have nothing to lose. Thats dangerous.

We both have everything to lose, these are 2 teams that are fighting for a chance to win a Super Bowl and whoever loses will be bitterly disappointed.

From espn
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=6007793

"This is about Bill Belichick versus Rex Ryan," Ryan said, addressing the upcoming showing in Foxborough for the first time. "There's no question, it's personal. It's about him against myself. That's what it's going to come down to."

Belichick was told of Ryan's remarks and had a witty remark.
"I might have a little quickness on him, he's probably got a little more strength and power on me," Belichick said. "I don't think you'll see either of us out there making any blocks, or tackles, or runs, throws or catches. At least you won't see me doing that. It's probably a good thing for our team."

Ryan claimed both teams are even, and that the rubber game will be decided by his ability to match wits with Belichick. In their last meeting, Dec. 6 in Foxborough, the Jets were humiliated on Monday Night Football 45-3.

From espn
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=6007793

"This is about Bill Belichick versus Rex Ryan," Ryan said, addressing the upcoming showing in Foxborough for the first time. "There's no question, it's personal. It's about him against myself. That's what it's going to come down to."

Belichick was told of Ryan's remarks and had a witty remark.
"I might have a little quickness on him, he's probably got a little more strength and power on me," Belichick said. "I don't think you'll see either of us out there making any blocks, or tackles, or runs, throws or catches. At least you won't see me doing that. It's probably a good thing for our team."

Ryan claimed both teams are even, and that the rubber game will be decided by his ability to match wits with Belichick. In their last meeting, Dec. 6 in Foxborough, the Jets were humiliated on Monday Night Football 45-3.

Jets can win, its suicide!!!!

Funniest part of this thread is the Jets fans begging Miami fans to cheer for them. Talk about loser's mentality. ROFL

Funniest part of this thread is the Jets fans begging Miami fans to cheer for them. Talk about loser's mentality. ROFL

Nah, the funniest part is Miami fans having to watch a game btw 2 of their biggest rivals to determine who is one game from the Super Bowl.

Nah, the funniest part is Miami fans having to watch a game btw 2 of their biggest rivals to determine who is one game from the Super Bowl.

Jets are laughing now, Miami has laughed plenty in the past. Things change fast. Who knows whats online of Rex Ryan and his wife right now.

Jets are laughing now, Miami has laughed plenty in the past. Things change fast. Who knows whats online of Rex Ryan and his wife right now.

The 70s and 80s are long gone, things do change quickly but it's been over 10 years since your last playoff win so you haven't had too many laughs over us.

Come on guys. Aren't you sick of seeing the Pats win? aren't 3 Super Bowls enough? Us, Miami and Buffalo have been looking up at NE for a decade, we are playing for the rest of the division! You should be rooting for the Jets.:D

You'd never stop gloating if the Jets won the SB. I couldn't stand the thought of it.

I won't be rooting for the patsies, I'll be rooting AGAINST the jests.

The 70s and 80s are long gone, things do change quickly but it's been over 10 years since your last playoff win so you haven't had too many laughs over us.

It's always convenient to lower the bar to make it sound like your team has had success. When was the last time a Jets player watched a Super Bowl from anywhere other than their couch?

You'd never stop gloating if the Jets won the SB. I couldn't stand the thought of it.

I never gloat, when my team gets attacked I have fun and go back at other posters but I think we know I'm not the type who would come on here and rub it in. Just check my history after we have beaten you guys.

It's always convenient to lower the bar to make it sound like your team has had success. When was the last time a Jets player watched a Super Bowl from anywhere other than their couch?

I love you guys act like you have been anywhere near a SB in the last 20-25 years. You guys haven't even been close to a conf title game since 1994 and you are going to make fun of us?:lol:

patriots at home.... coming off a bye week.they are something like 10-0 under those circumstances with the bb/brady combo.

there's a first time for everything though. that's why they play the game. predictions at this time are useless. wait til sunday and see for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom