Players should cut ahead of Ajayi | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players should cut ahead of Ajayi

Just watch the generalizations about "all the posters in this forum". You can say you think Gase is complete garbage. You can say Tannehill sucks. You can say Landry deserves to go.

We don't care.

What we do care about is the blanket attacks on people and posters. You all can consider this a thread warning and next up is more severe action.

Be nice, be respectful and your opinion will hold it's own weight.

Someone online today said that Ajayi looked like the love child of T-Pain and Whoopi Goldberg.....nothing to do with his talent but it did make me laugh.

Are you really trying to tell me you have not joined another site and spewed the exact same nonsense , all the while saying you were on this site(FH) and they were all a bunch of Gase lovers?? Same exact spiel with almost the same exact quotes. I find that incredibly coincidental.....incredibly.

What site are you talking about? The last site I was on was thephins like 5 years ago I think.

Just watch the generalizations about "all the posters in this forum". You can say you think Gase is complete garbage. You can say Tannehill sucks. You can say Landry deserves to go.

We don't care.

What we do care about is the blanket attacks on people and posters. You all can consider this a thread warning and next up is more severe action.

Be nice, be respectful and your opinion will hold it's own weight.

Where did I say "all the posters?" Im confused, are you talking about when a bunch of people attack me and call me names constantly like "troll" and "****in moron" and even asking for mods to ban me because they can't argue the facts? Or are you mad that I finally responded with "bias trolls" because they would rather name call then actually talk about the facts? I rarely have said anything degrading to posters outside of one time to a guy who was baiting hard which you already messaged me about outside of my recent comment. I really want to know how I'm the bad guy when I never say anything in response to constant baiting and name calling yet the one time I do a mod is on me instantly?

Where did I say "all the posters?" Im confused, are you talking about when a bunch of people attack me and call me names constantly like "troll" and "****in moron" and even asking for mods to ban me because they can't argue the facts? Or are you mad that I finally responded with "bias trolls" because they would rather name call then actually talk about the facts? I rarely have said anything degrading to posters outside of one time to a guy who was baiting hard which you already messaged me about outside of my recent comment. I really want to know how I'm the bad guy when I never say anything in response to constant baiting and name calling yet the one time I do a mod is on me instantly?
Yeah, you're gonna be missed. :facepalm

Giants are not handling the OBJ situation well. He's just too damn good at a premiere position to trade. He probably will get franchised until the Giants know whether or not he's healthy and wants to be a team player. Since he's gotten great, he's been a total joke with his antics.

He didn't put up with Gase's BS?

What the hell does that mean.

It means some would rather have their 3rd year Rb tell the Head Coach how to run the Miami Dolphins lol Gase may have an ego but I'm pretty sure all the greats did as well (Belichick, Shula, Parcells, Lombardi, etc..) I'm shocked how many fans truly believe Gase not only isn't a good coach but think he should be fired lol

Back
Top Bottom