Players should cut ahead of Ajayi | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players should cut ahead of Ajayi

post #68, long ass post that rambles on

It would be nice if you would address the points that I brought up, instead of just going on a long tirade talking in circles. How often do players speak out and criticize their coaches? How well does that usually go over? Gase needed a scapegoat? Okay...? Were Dallas Thomas, Billy Turner, and Jamil Douglas also scapegoats? Gase is almost always taking the blame upon himself. "Players are sick of Gase's bs" - what? Explain, please.. Timmons went AWOL, nothing to do with Gase. What are your other examples? You keep saying we threw Ajayi under the bus and he is such a great player. What his ypc this year? Like 2.5? 3? GREAT production there.

Seriously? How many targets and how many drops Mr. all knowing? Stills wasn't used for anything until the last couple games, way to ignore grant and drake too, how conveniently of course. What was it one pass 20+ plus every two games pre the last two games with the best long td guy in the biz and stacked boxes every down? "Substandard" , so what 14 0's basically in 7 games is "Substandard", with a very talented O. if that doesn't equal the worst OC in many many years, I don't know what does.

Not the one guys fault in charge of it all and even calling the plays to boot, nooooo, of course not! Sub par ol, yes, sub par qb play with don't care cutler yes, but cutler and moore and both known to put up points and you put up endless zeros? This couldn't possibly be any more Gase's fault than it is, almost every position on O outside of a subpar OL and qbs who aren't actually subpar and Gase's subpar TE choice was loaded with talent. Plenty of offenses that would have loved to have our talent on o and are scoring way more points.

Try to match the facts with your statements if you want to say something real or you can Just keep pushing propaganda like the rest, you're not fooling anybody.

It was until Ajayi started carrying him with endless yac, we started almost 0-5 and Tannehill was looking like trash just like our current qbs, but I guess Tanny is trash too and it's not the one guys fault who continuously makes every player look bad no matter how good they are. How many qbs you gonna have to see that are known to put up points look terrible under Gase? How many players? How much reality has to effect you before you admit Gase is terrible at OC?

If you didn't notice, the whole team was struggling through those first games, and like has been pointed out many a times- it takes time for a brand new offense to gel and everyone to be on the same page, and guess what RT and the offense took off the second part of the season... You act like all of a sudden Gase is a terrible coach and forgot how to do anything. YES- the run game absolutely helped get things rolling. Like a run game does for any damn team. But you are acting like Ajayi put the team on his back which isn't entirely true. Sure those monster games were nice, but what about all the games where he ends up averageding 1, 2, or 3 ypc? Whats the deal there? Is it the coach's fault he is getting hit in the backfield repeatedly?

Don't even bother replying unless you plan on addressing my earlier post, with the reasons Ajayi was traded. If you need a reminder:

1. Bad knees. Look at the reason we were able to draft him in the 5th round. He has missed practices every week trying to keep fresh. He has ancient knees.
2. Lackluster effort in anything not running the ball. Didn't care about blocking, or receiving, or learning the playbook.
3. Attitude issues.

Man the Ajayi fan club is almost as bad as the Landry fan club.

This fanbase loves limited players. Quite hilarious..

I liked Ajayi because he was a physical football player and when matched up against an undisciplined defense, he was able to clobber and humiliate them. Saw that once vs the Steelers (they didn't take us seriously in the first game) and once vs the Bills (Ryan brothers are awful coaches).

I like Landry because he's a physical football player and sometimes he's able to spark the team when it's in a funk.

I'll be sorry to see Landry go, but I will understand it. I was a little sorry to see Ajayi go, but he forced the team's hand.

I'll never understand people who can blast the coach for putting up with an insubordinate player for over a year and then finally deciding to hit the eject button after yet another temper tantrum. The story here IMO isn't that Gase couldn't deal with a problem player. The story here is that the coach bent over and took it up the ass from the problem player for far too long.

It would be nice if you would address the points that I brought up, instead of just going on a long tirade talking in circles. How often do players speak out and criticize their coaches? How well does that usually go over? Gase needed a scapegoat? Okay...? Were Dallas Thomas, Billy Turner, and Jamil Douglas also scapegoats? Gase is almost always taking the blame upon himself. "Players are sick of Gase's bs" - what? Explain, please.. Timmons went AWOL, nothing to do with Gase. What are your other examples? You keep saying we threw Ajayi under the bus and he is such a great player. What his ypc this year? Like 2.5? 3? GREAT production there.

If you didn't notice, the whole team was struggling through those first games, and like has been pointed out many a times- it takes time for a brand new offense to gel and everyone to be on the same page, and guess what RT and the offense took off the second part of the season... You act like all of a sudden Gase is a terrible coach and forgot how to do anything. YES- the run game absolutely helped get things rolling. Like a run game does for any damn team. But you are acting like Ajayi put the team on his back which isn't entirely true. Sure those monster games were nice, but what about all the games where he ends up averageding 1, 2, or 3 ypc? Whats the deal there? Is it the coach's fault he is getting hit in the backfield repeatedly?

Don't even bother replying unless you plan on addressing my earlier post, with the reasons Ajayi was traded. If you need a reminder:

1. Bad knees. Look at the reason we were able to draft him in the 5th round. He has missed practices every week trying to keep fresh. He has ancient knees.
2. Lackluster effort in anything not running the ball. Didn't care about blocking, or receiving, or learning the playbook.
3. Attitude issues.

Holy crap, you literally ignore all the facts I posted, literally every one, and then have the nerve to call them opinions, AGAIN. Like the media does and clip this or that and try to turn it into something new to say because you couldn't refute the original things..... I'm talking to a wall, pointless. "Timmons had nothing to do with gase", wasn't the report that he was late to a meeting and got in an argument with gase over it, sure dude, nothing to do with him. Ajayi thing is completely by itself, all this talk of him losing the locker room, all this talk and proof of the team being unprepared, the announcers making fun of his obvious trash offense an hour after they saw it, jawan james quotes, the list goes on and on and sad thing these are only the new ones, I've forgotten most of them.

You gotta be kidding me, he throws our best player away for a 4th and doesn't get rid of the real trash and you're so bias you can't call that what it plainly is.... the one guy who puts forth the MOST effort, yet he is lazy now, BIAS bs. Yeah he would have a -ypc avg if he was a normal back running behind those terrible play calls against stacked boxes, and having to get passed 2 people every time just to get to the line because EVERYBODY that watches the games knows within an hour what gase is calling, guy is terrible, but NOT his fault.

Time to learn the offense"......, you mean the second year offense that has gotten much worse somehow? Has nothing to do with learning the offense, unless jay literally ran for 200 yards every game we had no offense. Ajayi didn't put the team on his back last year"..................................... are you insane? He ran for 1200+ yards and 3 200+ yd games with a subpar line, against good run defenses, and trash play calling. Your bias knows no end, I'm not even going to bother responding to this endless bias bs some people spam constantly yet somehow in every response post ignore every fact that was just responded to and conveniently call it opinion when it is FACT because you can't deal with the fact. The YAC from ajayi alone told you he carried the offense last year, imagine if it was a normal guy, 5-600 yds most likely. Not that his YAC would tell you anything about how bad Gase's play calling is and the fact that Ajayi literally has to always do everything himself because Gase has no idea how to make a real offense. That wouldn't be a fact that you ignore just like everything else or anything, I'm done, waste of time.

So, essentially half the offense? Do you know how many times Stills number was called by said play caller? I don't. Might have been a lot more than we think, given that everything starts with a subpar OL, and if they aren't giving the QB time to let the route develop, how is it ever going to work?

That's a weak excuse for Gase, if something is somewhat hard, don't try it, he doesn't even attempt to call to stills, grant, or drake. What about no attempts on drake and grant either? He literally uses none of his weapons because he has no creativity, and coaches scared. Grant and drake should be the perfect antidotes to a weak ol and getting blitzed constantly, the fact that Gase never uses them should tell you how smart he is. The guy literally see's the same defense every time, and calls the same plays on offense in the same order 90% of the time, yet people STILL somehow find excuses for that and then somehow STILL excuse 50 0's in 7 games, so much logic involved.

The 2016 Buffalo Bills certainly did not have a good run defense.

What is this rubbish? Do you genuinely not even realise that Timmons went AWOL? Timmons decided .. the day before our first game that it was more important that he leave the team hotel, head to the airport and fly to see his baby momma? Nothing to do with being late for a meeting.

I heard it was about a meeting and an argument with gase, but do you really believe the official story when they basically refused to talk about it ever, comon man. Timmons had a really good rep coming in here and if you believe the cover story, well, you're too gullable.

I heard it was about a meeting and an argument with gase, but do you really believe the official story when they basically refused to talk about it ever, comon man. Timmons had a really good rep coming in here and if you believe the cover story, well, you're too gullable.
Nope. Completely wrong. Cops found him at the airport. Do a quick Google. This was a pretty big story, not sure how you managed to miss it.

That's a weak excuse for Gase, if something is somewhat hard, don't try it, he doesn't even attempt to call to stills, grant, or drake. What about no attempts on drake and grant either? He literally uses none of his weapons because he has no creativity, and coaches scared. Grant and drake should be the perfect antidotes to a weak ol and getting blitzed constantly, the fact that Gase never uses them should tell you how smart he is. The guy literally see's the same defense every time, and calls the same plays on offense in the same order 90% of the time, yet people STILL somehow find excuses for that and then somehow STILL excuse 50 0's in 7 games, so much logic involved.
He has said repeatedly that he is dumbing down the offence because players keep making stupid mistakes. Fair enough if you don't think he's a good head coach. But to say he's a terrible oc is flying in the face of all the facts. Has the backing of people like Peyton manning, won a playoff game with tebow etc. Fair enough, offence is looking bad now, but I don't think it means he's a bad play caller.

Some people actually do know what happened with Timmons, so stop insulting everyone by spreading blatantly obvious lies that dovetail perfectly with your really obvious posting agenda.

Thanks!

He has said repeatedly that he is dumbing down the offence because players keep making stupid mistakes. Fair enough if you don't think he's a good head coach. But to say he's a terrible oc is flying in the face of all the facts. Has the backing of people like Peyton manning, won a playoff game with tebow etc. Fair enough, offence is looking bad now, but I don't think it means he's a bad play caller.

The stats alone show he's a terrible play caller, its very easy to tell by anyone just watching his play calls, as the announcers joked about very quickly on tnf. I don't like him because of what he's put forward, that is all, add to the fact that he is now throwing our best players under the bus as a scapegoat makes me not like him more. If what he's shown doesn't tell you he's a bad play caller by now, nothing will, and that's fine, support him if you want.

The stats alone show he's a terrible play caller, its very easy to tell by anyone just watching his play calls, as the announcers joked about very quickly on tnf. I don't like him because of what he's put forward, that is all, add to the fact that he is now throwing our best players under the bus as a scapegoat makes me not like him more. If what he's shown doesn't tell you he's a bad play caller by now, nothing will, and that's fine, support him if you want.
I get the feeling you'd rather see gase fail, so you can say you told us so, rather than see him succeed and you be proven wrong. Am I right in that assumption?

I get the feeling you'd rather see gase fail, so you can say you told us so, rather than see him succeed and you be proven wrong. Am I right in that assumption?

No, I supported him for a long time even though I wanted Campbell, I only would like to see him fail now simply because I'm pretty sure the longer he is here the more my team is going to be dragged through the mud. I've always supported the Dolphins winning first, has nothing to do with Gase other than I think he's a bad coach and I've hoped for plenty of time he would change, and he's given me all the proof I need he won't. I don't care about online stuff, has no meaning to me other than supporting my team. I don't really get joy from putting him down or arguing with people who refuse to admit the facts because of personal bias. I'm just tired of his bs and wish Ross would see what people who aren't bias do(other teams fans, some fans here, and the announcers). I give him about a 5 to 10% chance of changing, and without doing that he won't succeed.

No I don't want to keep giving a guy who has a 10% chance to succeed the most important position on the team, this is only about who I think is the best person to help my team win now and in the future, nothing else.

Holy crap, you literally ignore all the facts I posted, literally every one, and then have the nerve to call them opinions, AGAIN. Like the media does and clip this or that and try to turn it into something new to say because you couldn't refute the original things..... I'm talking to a wall, pointless. "Timmons had nothing to do with gase", wasn't the report that he was late to a meeting and got in an argument with gase over it, sure dude, nothing to do with him. Ajayi thing is completely by itself, all this talk of him losing the locker room, all this talk and proof of the team being unprepared, the announcers making fun of his obvious trash offense an hour after they saw it, jawan james quotes, the list goes on and on and sad thing these are only the new ones, I've forgotten most of them.

You gotta be kidding me, he throws our best player away for a 4th and doesn't get rid of the real trash and you're so bias you can't call that what it plainly is.... the one guy who puts forth the MOST effort, yet he is lazy now, BIAS bs. Yeah he would have a -ypc avg if he was a normal back running behind those terrible play calls against stacked boxes, and having to get passed 2 people every time just to get to the line because EVERYBODY that watches the games knows within an hour what gase is calling, guy is terrible, but NOT his fault.

Time to learn the offense"......, you mean the second year offense that has gotten much worse somehow? Has nothing to do with learning the offense, unless jay literally ran for 200 yards every game we had no offense. Ajayi didn't put the team on his back last year"..................................... are you insane? He ran for 1200+ yards and 3 200+ yd games with a subpar line, against good run defenses, and trash play calling. Your bias knows no end, I'm not even going to bother responding to this endless bias bs some people spam constantly yet somehow in every response post ignore every fact that was just responded to and conveniently call it opinion when it is FACT because you can't deal with the fact. The YAC from ajayi alone told you he carried the offense last year, imagine if it was a normal guy, 5-600 yds most likely. Not that his YAC would tell you anything about how bad Gase's play calling is and the fact that Ajayi literally has to always do everything himself because Gase has no idea how to make a real offense. That wouldn't be a fact that you ignore just like everything else or anything, I'm done, waste of time.

I should've stopped reading at the first bolded part, clearly you are trolling at this point. You can't even reply to my points, and come out here pretending you are actually proving a point? No one even knows what to say to your ramblings, you are immune to logic. Your whole first paragraph is.... questionable, lets see all of the reports/stories of the things you're claiming. In your third paragraph, time to learn the offense meant last year (thats what we were discussing there). You seem to believe the playcalling was still trash last year, yet we were scoring points in the run game AND PASS GAME. Obviously an offense is going to work better when the run is working. Every one remembers his stats in volume, but you have no retort for his bad games, why is that? So basically Jay Ajayi was the sole reason we won any games and did anything last year, is that correct?

Some people actually do know what happened with Timmons, so stop insulting everyone by spreading blatantly obvious lies that dovetail perfectly with your really obvious posting agenda.

Thanks!

Nope. Completely wrong. Cops found him at the airport. Do a quick Google. This was a pretty big story, not sure how you managed to miss it.

Just bringing this point home.

Seriously? How many targets and how many drops Mr. all knowing? Stills wasn't used for anything until the last couple games, way to ignore grant and drake too, how conveniently of course. What was it one pass 20+ plus every two games pre the last two games with the best long td guy in the biz and stacked boxes every down? "Substandard" , so what 14 0's basically in 7 games is "Substandard", with a very talented O. if that doesn't equal the worst OC in many many years, I don't know what does.

Not the one guys fault in charge of it all and even calling the plays to boot, nooooo, of course not! Sub par ol, yes, sub par qb play with don't care cutler yes, but cutler and moore and both known to put up points and you put up endless zeros? This couldn't possibly be any more Gase's fault than it is, almost every position on O outside of a subpar OL and qbs who aren't actually subpar and Gase's subpar TE choice was loaded with talent. Plenty of offenses that would have loved to have our talent on o and are scoring way more points.

Try to match the facts with your statements if you want to say something real or you can Just keep pushing propaganda like the rest, you're not fooling anybody.

Still waiting, already responded to your ajayi questions, which you conveniently ignored, just like you did this post. As for the timmons thing, read, https://247sports.com/nfl/miami-dol...bout-former-Pittsburgh-Steelers-LB--107599844, obviously was more to it then what you and wanny are both trying to push, nice try though, you think people forget so quickly don't you? yawn. Just keep dodging the facts and putting words in my mouth, weak af.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom