Players should cut ahead of Ajayi | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players should cut ahead of Ajayi

No...you obviously don't know what your watching...Ajayi sucked in past pro....sucked as a receiver...plain and simple...the results prove it.

If you think any coach is getting rid of a complete back...your confused.

I trust Gase when he States Ajayi was not performing his assignments or learning them...and that goes beyond just running the ball.
He was one of the best backs in the league while playing behind subpar lines and with gase’s trash play calling, whenever ajAyi was targeted in passing he did fine, you need to stop reading headlines and watch the games, drake must suck too because he’s only had 5 targets this season even though he was great last year, good logic

He was one of the best backs in the league while playing behind subpar lines and with gase’s trash play calling, whenever ajAyi was targeted in passing he did fine, you need to stop reading headlines and watch the games, drake must suck too because he’s only had 5 targets this season even though he was great last year, good logic

You are either trolling this topic to death or are so blindly obsessed and upset the the J-train has been derailed permanently in Miami that you can’t see the fact that he was one dimensional and so poor at blocking and receiving that he made the offense easily defensible when he was in.

Yes, he could run over and through people at times, but that’s not enough. They weren’t just stacking the box because of the qb, they were stacking it because either 23 was going to get the ball, or he was going to be a useless tool if it was a pass play.

He was taken in the 5th round for a reason.

You are either trolling this topic to death or are so blindly obsessed and upset the the J-train has been derailed permanently in Miami that you can’t see the fact that he was one dimensional and so poor at blocking and receiving that he made the offense easily defensible when he was in.

Yes, he could run over and through people at times, but that’s not enough. They weren’t just stacking the box because of the qb, they were stacking it because either 23 was going to get the ball, or he was going to be a useless tool if it was a pass play.

He was taken in the 5th round for a reason.
Definition of a homer right here, thanks for the laugh.

I'm a homer too so. I follow my team, the players on it. I root for the coach to do a good job. I won't sit here hoping my team fails so I can say "I told you so".
I will now because I realize the longer he stays, the worse it is for my team, the idiotic Ajayi trade was a perfect example of that. I get so tired of guys with their endless bias towards coaches they will make up any story to excuse the worst performances and decisions, all of which gase is directly responsible for.

He gets all of the credit, none of the blame, and gets a free pass to destroy our team in the process. People care way more about cronyism than the team, their bf sucks and they won’t admit it simply because they don’t wanna look bad no matter how much our team suffers.

I will now because I realize the longer he stays, the worse it is for my team, the idiotic Ajayi trade was a perfect example of that. I get so tired of guys with their endless bias towards coaches they will make up any story to excuse the worst performances and decisions, all of which gase is directly responsible for.

He gets all of the credit, none of the blame, and gets a free pass to destroy our team in the process. People care way more about cronyism than the team, their bf sucks and they won’t admit it simply because they don’t wanna look bad no matter how much our team suffers.
So Gase, as head coach, deserves no credit for getting us to the playoffs?

I saw Jay drop at least 3 passes that were in his hands on a simple route out of the backfield this season. Jay would either be subbed out on pass downs or he would block the wrong side on multiple occasions. I watch all the games. He was a liability in the pass game.

I've been watching Dolphin football since 1970...what about you?

Your dead wrong....Ajayi was not a complete back, and he couldn't practice because of the knee....facts.

I saw Jay drop at least 3 passes that were in his hands on a simple route out of the backfield this season. Jay would either be subbed out on pass downs or he would block the wrong side on multiple occasions. I watch all the games. He was a liability in the pass game.

No you just "think" you saw that....(dolphinlifer) knows better...Ajayi is a complete back like Walter Payton or Marshall Faulk.

Gase obviously is stupid to discard such a "complete" back....just ask dolphinlifer?

Obviously dolphinlifer knows more about Ajayi's attitude and job performance than Adam Gase...case closed.

Your dead wrong....Ajayi was not a complete back, and he couldn't practice because of the knee....facts.
I watched dolphins since Bob Griese. Don't mean I always right.
Ajayi is not a third down back, but he is a talented back. A good coach should be able to handle players, especially talented players. FYI, not every nfl playe is perfect citizens.

Last edited:
I watched dolphins since Bob Griese. Don't mean I always right.
Ajayi is not a third down back, but he is a talented back. A good coach should be able to handle players, especially talented players. FYI, not every nfl players are perfect citizens.

Not every player can be handled or buys into the program. We've certainly had our share of those types on this team. Cecil Collins, Lawrence Phillips, Chad Johnson... Those three came to mind very quickly. I'm sure others could be named...

Get off your high horse. Join VIP. Get the inside scoop.

Meh, won't matter too much, you'll say its all just made up junk.

The facts are there whether you want to believe them or not about Ajayi.
1. Bad knees. Look at the reason we were able to draft him in the 5th round. He has missed practices every week trying to keep fresh. He has ancient knees.
2. Lackluster effort in anything not running the ball. Didn't care about blocking, or receiving, or learning the playbook.
3. Attitude issues.

Not us being homers, you just won't believe the facts. Sorry

OK, Homer, if he was truly one of the best backs in the league, why was his trade value only a conditional 4th? One would think teams lacking a compete 3-down back would have jumped to get him for at least a 2nd or 3rd, right? Didn't happen. The way you describe Ajayi and his actual market value within the league does not add up, does it?

Last edited:

Oh sure proved me wrong .... never said he was a complete back did i? Did i saw he was marshall or peyton? Man you REALLY love to make nonsense up because you have no argument. Whenever I saw jay he did fine catching, I haven't seen all of the games but he rarely got targeted anyways so what does it matter? Drake, Grant, and Stills haven't been used at all this season either, stop trying to turn Gase's incompetent play calling into something else and players that are great players into just average players that it's okay to throw away for 4th round picks when we've been searching for somebody like jay forever.

All I've ever seen from your posts is blatant coach bum licking with no logic behind it, some of us can call it down the middle, never leave the herd dude.

OK, Homer, if he was truly one of the best backs in the league, why was his trade value only a conditional 4th? One would think teams lacking a compete 3-down back would have jumped to get him for at least a 2nd or 3rd, right? Didn't happen. The way you describe Ajayi and his actual market value within the league does not add up, does it?

Nice weak response for a scapegoat move dude, don't run for 1200+ yards behind a sub par oline, 3 200+ yard games, not to mention all his yac, and gase's play calling unless you're a great back. If he had a real line he would have ran for 18-2200, but yeah those are average numbers, my bad, homer.

Back
Top Bottom