Playoff shirts on the way | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoff shirts on the way

Love the concept of "strain" and filtering that into the shirts.
Not obvious but a great hidden mantra that is growing.

I would only add that CW91 is a necessary add to that first shirt.

Any suggestions are welcome. I'll be giving some away to Finheaven members. Cheers my brothers!!!

Edit: Just adding a few designs.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

That top one is dope as hell and would easily buy one....

I'd buy one of the top ones.

Haven't read previous posts so hopefully don't get roasted but is a long sleeve shirt an option?

The top one is awesome. Perhaps add our logo in a subtle way? Maybe even the old logo in the second box.

0197f2e096051cda6f24a694695264ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The top one is awesome. Perhaps add our logo in a subtle way? Maybe even the old logo in the second box.

It all depends on where they are being produced. If it's a website they may refuse to produce them due to copy right infringement.

I'd buy one of the top ones.

Haven't read previous posts so hopefully don't get roasted but is a long sleeve shirt an option?

It is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Can't add the official logo. Officially[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The first shirt would be great with CW91 added to it, like everyone else has recommended.

What is the chemical compound being used on it?

I'll buy one for myself as soon as the changes are made. Any chance you're considering making women's Tees available too? I'd love to get my lady one as well

Would love to buy one from you...cant wait for the details!

Love the top one.

Any suggestions are welcome. I'll be giving some away to Finheaven members. Cheers my brothers!!!

Edit: Just adding a few designs.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Very cool idea, as was suggested, maybe add CW91, that guy has been hurting for playoffs after his terrible injury and all the hard work he puts in
Go Dolphins! Go Science!

added more colors and variation of logo. Where should I add the 2016 playoffs? On the sleeve? Im thinking about custom name and numbers on the back also?

Back
Top Bottom