Playoffs 2018 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs 2018

Bortles with 0 TOs and the Jags with 28 points should have been enough to win it. Playoff football, you never know

I think the Steelers O presents more problems for NE, so that's a positive if Pittsburgh pulls off the comeback.

Jax needs to have a long drive that ends up in points.

ETA: Maybe run the football?

ETA2: I obviously know nothing.

I mean the game is not over yet but the Jags defense could give Brady fits. You know what happens if he gets crabby. On offense a healthy dose of Fournette and use Bortles sparingly.

And as I say that i is 21-0.

I think both teams playing today have more than enough talent to beat the Patriots. Of course it almost never happens in Foxboro. The Ravens and Jets did it a few years ago but it almost never happens. I will be rooting for whatever team wins today next week. Hopefully if the Jags do win this game Fournette can play next week.

Jax needs to have a long drive that ends up in points.

ETA: Maybe run the football?

ETA2: I obviously know nothing.

Haha. It’s good to laugh at ourself, heck I thought Pitt wouldn’t let this happen to them again.

Man is Jax seriously going to pull off the upset? And is NE seriously going to have to play 2 AFC South teams to make the Super Bowl?

Man is Jax seriously going to pull off the upset? And is NE seriously going to have to play 2 AFC South teams to make the Super Bowl?

Probably, not even sure what team matches up better against NE. I think the NFC does honestly over the 2 AFC ones left.

Back
Top Bottom