Please no David Garrard! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please no David Garrard!

Yeah what a horrible signing that would be. Winner, career 61% completions and 2 to 1 td-int ratio, all this while having a running back and incosistent Mike Sims-Walker as his best weapons, and all this while being backed by one of the bottom defenses in the league. Unless Henne has improved considerably, Garrard would easily be the best QB on our roster.

I totally agree, the guy is a starter that the Jags just didn't want to pay when they already are on the hook for the rookie Gabbert.

It all depends on your comfort zone with Henne, I don't see Garrard getting signed here, but Palmer is another story.

I would love to have Palmer here should the Henne of the past resurface once again, it could be the difference between a special year and another losing one.

Peyton manning having serious neck issues i could see indi calling or san fran or washington

So you think the Colts, who have 32 million dollars invested in the QB position this season alone will bench Kerry Collins and get Garrard? I highly doubt that. Seahawks is a team that could be interested, though.

If he's still WC-style mobile, it's likely he'll end up in the bay area ripping his hair out over Teddy Ginn's route-running and tackle-avoidance and Braylon's stone mitts... by their 6th game. Right now that's all they've got. Somehow I'd think Harbaugh would prefer him as a Kaerpernick mentor to Alex Smith :idk:

I knew the second it was annnounced he was released the drums would start pounding for him to be in Miami. We have to have some of the most jacked off fans in the NFL. I can see why the national media just mostly ignores S. Florida. Combine that with some of the worst overall media coverage and beat writers on the planet earth and yeah, its pitiful.

I knew the second it was announced that someone on Finheaven would post a thread against the idea of signing him, and everyone would be lining up to agree. I realize that as defending SB champs we don't need to improve, but what exactly is wrong with bringing in a proven starting QB to back up Henne in case he falters?

David Garrad, would be a down grade. The last few games against us, he sucked BALLS. We destroyed him. No chance we bring him in, it would make no sense.

David Garrad, would be a down grade. The last few games against us, he sucked BALLS. We destroyed him. No chance we bring him in, it would make no sense.

He's had two career regular season games vs. us. One was a bad game, the other was a good game.

What really makes no sense is to discredit signing him for that reason.

yea the stupidity of bringing in competent backup in case Henne fails lol

At this point they have committed to Heene with Moore waiting in the wings. I doubt Garrard lasts long with teams like SF knowing they have a crap QB and the Colts needing help in Mannings absence

The Fins need to roll with Henne and determine the direction they need to go once and for all.

At this point they have committed to Heene with Moore waiting in the wings. I doubt Garrard lasts long with teams like SF knowing they have a crap QB and the Colts needing help in Mannings absence

The Fins need to roll with Henne and determine the direction they need to go once and for all.

Why cant we roll with Henne and pick up Garrard for insurance. Undoubtedly he is a better qb than Moore, hell we can keep Moore as the third qb dont see how Garrard disrupts anything.

Why cant we roll with Henne and pick up Garrard for insurance. Undoubtedly he is a better qb than Moore, hell we can keep Moore as the third qb dont see how Garrard disrupts anything.
Really not enough to compare Garrard with Moore but Garrard will probably be seeking more then what Miami would pay.

Really not enough to compare Garrard with Moore but Garrard will probably be seeking more then what Miami would pay.

how is there not enough to compare. Thats like saying U cant say garrard is better than John beck. Moore lost his job in one season was replaced by a rookie midway through year and the team made no effort to resign him even with two rookies on the roster at Qb. Garrard has been a solid qb for years . Anybody in their right mind knows Garrard is a better qb than Moore. Not sayin u are not in your right mind but seriously to think that Moore waiting in wings is better than Garrard waiting in wings is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom