Poor Patriots... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poor Patriots...

ItalianDolFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
They lost Teddy Bruschi this season, they JUST lost Ted Johnson, they lost Keith Traylor, and a few more people whom i cant remember. These people are definetely big impacts id say...but can i say with happiness, that i dont think the Patriots are gonna be a BIG threat this year?? Who agrees with me? Hopefully the Dolphins will have a better chance in the AFC East now

ItalianDolFan said:
They lost Teddy Bruschi this season, they JUST lost Ted Johnson, they lost Keith Traylor, and a few more people whom i cant remember. These people are definetely big impacts id say...but can i say with happiness, that i dont think the Patriots are gonna be a BIG threat this year?? Who agrees with me? Hopefully the Dolphins will have a better chance in the AFC East now
I love your optimism; I truly do.

they also lost Ty Law and both coordinators

NONE of you, should EVER feel sorry for the Patriots. They won 3 super bowls by 3 field goals and have the anxious media calling them a "dynasty". They should still have a very very solid defense. If I remember correctly they had 5 or 6 EXCELLENT LB's...they should still have Colvin, McGinest and somebody else too.

kpcane said:
NONE of you, should EVER feel sorry for the Patriots. They won 3 super bowls by 3 field goals and have the anxious media calling them a "dynasty". They should still have a very very solid defense. If I remember correctly they had 5 or 6 EXCELLENT LB's...they should still have Colvin, McGinest and somebody else too.
Chad Brown

kpcane said:
Yeah until proven otherwise I will never feel sorry for or think the Pats won't contend in a major way.

kpcane said:

And Vrabiel...

I hate them...

Nasty

ItalianDolFan said:

The Patriots are not only a threat in the AFCEast, but they are the team to beat in the NFL until proven otherwise.

Vrabel is the other guy I was thinking of. I didn't know they had Chad Brown too. Either way they have enough depth that we won't even notice these two guys missing. The key to their defense is Harrison, and Seymour is also very important. They'll also have Vince Wilfork ready to play a lot this year. Bellichick has done a very nice job building this team.

The New England Patriots have my, and deserve everyones respect. They have earned it.

They have taken a pretty hard hit this off season but I would not discount them until they prove otherwise. They are now an excellent organization top to bottom. Time will tell.

Having said that, it is now time for the Phins to recapture their rightful place at the top again.

I wouldn't call replacing a 36 year old Keith Traylor with Vince Wilfork any type of a loss.

The Patriots deserve nobody's respect. They make cheap hits and play dirty. They don't play the game the way it should be played. I saw a video on this site that reinforced my opinion on their dirty play from the 2003 super bowl. And on espn they showed stokely getting absolutely rocked on a helmet to helmet hit against new england in the playoffs last year, and no penalty was called. They disgust me.

Back
Top Bottom