Poor Patriots... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poor Patriots...

but look at the contract issues they will have with those LB's...ok think about it

the lesser guys who took smaller contracts with the expectation of sitting behind a guy like bruschi and Johnson....and now they both wont play....you gotta think that some people wont take small contracts for long....they arent the bulls

Your right, I forgot the patriots threw the flags. I hate them just as much as the next guy, but saying they deserve no respect? They DID win 3 out of the last 4 superbowls.

Well work with me on this analogy. If money equals respect, and drug dealers make lots and lots of money, should they be respected?

I liked Ted Johnson when he played for my school (University of Colorado) but not after he went to play for the enemy.....Patriots loss is our gain....sorry I can never feel sorry for anyone on this so-called "dynasty."

nick1 said:
they also lost Ty Law and both coordinators
Yo Cleo Jr. They don't need TY Law. They won a sb without him. They are still better than the fins.

Justasportsfan said:
Yo Cleo Jr. They don't need TY Law. They won a sb without him. They are still better than the fins.
I know that I even said that they are in the depths, true that Ty Law won't hurt them bad but losing two coordinators will hurt them no doubt

ItalianDolFan said:
They lost Teddy Bruschi this season, they JUST lost Ted Johnson, they lost Keith Traylor, and a few more people whom i cant remember. These people are definetely big impacts id say...but can i say with happiness, that i dont think the Patriots are gonna be a BIG threat this year?? Who agrees with me? Hopefully the Dolphins will have a better chance in the AFC East now

Wish you were right, and with the loss of the two Coordinators, you might, but I think the biggest thing that makes the Pats good is not so much the players, as the system. The Pats don't blow you away much in a game, because they have so much more talent, instead they just barely beat you (But beat you) because they are so well coached, are smart, are disciplined, and will rarely make a mistake to hurt themselves.

I believe they will again be the team to beat in the AFC, even though I do not think they will reach the big game this year.

Unless some OLB's (McGinnest, Vrabel, Collins, Brown) can move inside would think the Pats have to be looking for an ILB. Their remaining ILB either haven't been solid starters (Beisel, Davis, Klecko, Izzo) or are inexperienced unknowns (Claridge, Alexander). And even if the OLB can move inside, then they would need to go after some OLB help to fill that void.

Hard to question Pats success with player personnell decisions, but not spending a 1rst day pick on a LB the last few years may come back to hurt them as Miami is hurt for not spending a 1rst day pick on on the DL (before DE/OLB Roth).

BillsCA said:
I wouldn't call replacing a 36 year old Keith Traylor with Vince Wilfork any type of a loss.

I would.

I will never count a BB coached team out of anything until their players are at home watching other teams on TV in the playoffs...sorry, I have been burned by his teams too many times...so, until next January and the Pats are not there, I won't be counting them out...

Justasportsfan said:
And the bills...

Justasportsfan said:
Ty Law should have been awarded those 2 SB MVPs.

jribs said:
And the bills...
Well duh!!! I wasn't the one saying "Poor Patriots". You should look at your team first before feeling sorry for the champs.

Justasportsfan said:
Well duh!!! I wasn't the one saying "Poor Patriots". You should look at your team first before feeling sorry for the champs.
Well DUH!!! Where did I say anything about feeling sorry for the Pats? And take your own advise brilliance and look at your team before looking at the champs or the Dolphins for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom